Oklahoma State (12/3/14)

CMJ

:( <---------- sad face.

Season is techincally ncally fall from over but not having Reese eligable, wesley walking out on the team (apparently), and TJ going down tonight is really not helping our cause. We have had some bad breaks over the past 5 years in North Texas Basketball. Next year is looking solid though.

• Upvote 1

Yea I guess everyone knew a team with a 5 foot nothing point guard would be out rebounding us.

Everyone should have known that since our team is as small as it's been in recent memory that we would have serious trouble rebounding against competent D1 teams. Voss is the only UNT player with more boards than Forte, to say nothing of their front court players.

• Upvote 1

Your basketball bias is funny considering your views on football.

This season was over before TJ's knee.

We are a bad team. simply just a bad team.

Just look right now... We are losing against a team that is primarily playing their backups.

Edited by Travis
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Season is techincally ncally fall from over but not having Reese eligable, wesley walking out on the team (apparently), and TJ going down tonight is really not helping our cause. We have had some bad breaks over the past 5 years in North Texas Basketball. Next year is looking solid though.

In game 6 of this clown of a coach 3rd year you are already talking about next year being solid. Do you not see that as an issue?
  • Upvote 2

Your basketball bias is funny considering your views on football.

This season was over before TJ's knee.

We are a bad team. simply just a bad team.

We are not a bad team. What would make you think that having the players we have would make us a bad team? Are we a top four team in the leauge? No.... Are we above average and can still contend in CUSA? YES! I'm guessing you have not watched a game this season. 4-2 and soon to be 4-3 is what any UNT team would have done to this point. No coach or player from the past could have helped us over the likes of Arakansas and Oklahoma State University.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

We are not a bad team. What would make you think that having the players we have would make us a bad team? Are we a top four team in the leauge? No.... Are we above average and can still contend in CUSA? YES! I'm guessing you have not watched a game this season. 4-2 and soon to be 4-3 is what any UNT team would have done to this point. No coach or player from the past could have helped us over the likes of Arakansas and Oklahoma State University.

Please don't quote me that record. Playing four Nichols State teams early doesn't mean much.

I can say we are a bad team because... We are.

• Upvote 1