Any confirmed online streaming for tomorrow?

JesseMartin

So neither DISH nor DirecTV will have the game out here, and we're one of the only places in the country where it isn't being carried by a local affiliate. So I have no other options unless somebody knows of an online stream available. Does the new ASN get carried by any online services? I can't find anything anywhere. Does anybody have any info about this at all?

The DISH college football guide (ch 149) doesn't appear to be regional, so the game should be available. Unless you're getting a message on the channel saying it's blacked out in your area?

This is what it shows:

October 11, 3:30 PM ET

N Texas at UAB

CSNCH Alt CH. 441, Hopper CH. 412-29

If anyone does find an online stream of the game (shady or not), I would be extremely thankful if you posted it in this thread. Please, please, please, please someone post it if you find it. I don't see it listed on VIP Stand or Front Row.

I'm in China so it is difficult for me to search for the games on my own, and I'm staying up through the night (with a small nap) just to attempt to watch it. Game BEGINS at 3:30am for me here. I don't want to be let down considering my dedication to attempt to watch it this late, or early.

Edited by MeanGreenOverseas
  • Upvote 1