IF......

MeanGreen_MBA

30 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

With those facts posted it we should have to beg for coverage.  UTSA got more coverage for beating that scandal ridden dumpster fire Baylor.  I have seen it for years.  Knocked off Texas Tech 1997 little coverage.  We should not have to beg for coverage from local media full of North Texas graduates.

I agree we should not have to beg for coverage... but with our history its pretty apparent that is why, plus when I have tweeted at the new sports guy at CH.8, he specifically said that with UNT being bad for years it leads to them being put on the back-burner. 

We would have to blister Army and FAU to move up in the polls, but still won't crack the top 50. Bowl win won't do that much for us. If we play a G5 school at HOD bowl they would probably have a 6&6 record. Beating A-State in New Orleans or Colorado State in Albuquerque won't help.Sagarin has us 100th,Army 64th, and FAU 59th.{A-State 85th,Troy 83rd, and Colorado State 76th.} In fact, Baylor is rated 99th.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Tell a friend

Love GoMeanGreen.com? Tell a friend!
  • What's going on Mean Green?

1. 26

Judge orders Florida State, ACC to mediation to settle suit

2. 7

A few HSO's

3. 7

A few HSO's

4. 7

A few HSO's

• Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    KeithSHU

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.