Small crowd for the scrimmage

MeanGreen_MBA

4 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

It is most certainly a scam. The IRS does not, in any circumstance, make contact via phone.  Ever.  Only written letter.

We get that call at our desks every once in a while, put it on speaker and call the number back with a bunch of tax experts standing around the phone.  Hilarity ensues.

It's rare, but it has happened in the recent past. Hopefully they're finally getting it together on this issue.

http://www.bankrate.com/financing/taxes/irs-does-sometimes-call-taxpayers/

There were more people there than the last home game?

I saw Brett there and a few others up there.

I like our QB situation for once, we will see how they do.

Our place kickers better get it together. 

My 6 year old son and i were there.  It was very nice with the cloud cover, but the team looked like it needs every second of practice it has left to be ready for smu sept 3rd.  

Qb mix looked interesting.  I was kind of mostly impressed with our oklahoma wonder boy me fine.  Felt like he kept making plays...  even after lots of drops.  Alec and josh looked ok.  But, everybody needs reps.

89 made a great move on some poor db for a long td, and number 4 trucked what looked like a lb or de for another td.  That looked like the highlights to me.

• Upvote 2