'16 DB Jameel Moore (Cedar Hill) - SIGNED LOI

BillySee58

5'10" 160 lb cornerback from Cedar Hill. Currently committed to Rice. Will visit this weekend. Also holds an offer from SFA. Untsportsguy on Twitter with the scoop. 

highlights:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4677831/jameel-moore

http://247sports.com/Player/Jameel-Moore-84390

http://sports.yahoo.com/smu/football/recruiting/player-Jameel-Moore-178595

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Aldo said:

Littrell and Co working it

Let's GO! I am so surprised by the class that has been put together the last few days. Literally took us from nothing and made me eat crow right before signing day. Is it the best recruiting class in the world? No, but many of us on here had already written this class off. Instead we got a top-notch running back, almost a composite 4-star linebacker and likely more to come. We are still signing some guys with no offers, but even some of the guys we offered early who originally had no offers ended up being offered by P5s.

By the way, as of today 24/7 composite now has us ahead of Rice, UTEP, and UTSA with less recruits. Our average is getting up there with some of the best in the conference and still room to improve. 

Edited by ChristopherRyanWilkes
  • Upvote 1

Just now, BillySee58 said:

I was hoping it would be an outright flip from rice. Even though it sounds like it was a grade issue, doesn't change the fact that we got a player Rice (at least their coaching staff) wanted

Yeah, I'll take it. See, being best in the state in Academics doesn't always pay off. ;) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ChristopherRyanWilkes said:

Let's GO! I am so surprised by the class that has been put together the last few days. Literally took us from nothing and made me eat crow right before signing day. Is it the best recruiting class in the world? No, but many of us on here had already written this class off. Instead we got a top-notch running back, almost a composite 4-star linebacker and likely more to come. We are still signing some guys with no offers, but even some of the guys we offered early who originally had no offers ended up being offered by P5s. 

I concur. English or Morris isn't even accounted into this class and they may be the most pivotal pieces for the Mean Green moving foward. I think there are still 3-5 3* floating around we have legitimate shot at before NSD. And as Billy has said, they will more than likely leave 3-4 spots open for late qualifiers or people that were snubbed by previous offers. It's shaping up nicely but I don't want to consider us done. 

• Upvote 2