Interesting graphic regarding Longhorn Season Ticket base

Harry

15,488 season ticket account holders. This graphic shows where they are located throughout the state.

Pretty cool and makes me wonder if we have one as well. My thought is if you start studying who and where our are you could start focusing your attention on building those.

Link to graphic: http://www.mystatesman.com/interactive/sports/texas-longhorns-season-ticket-holders/?__federated=1

Same here

I'd have to assume that the average account holder has 4-5 tickets ? That would roughly be 70,000 people

Ahhh good point. I was looking at it like individual seats. Though I think your 4-5 is probably high. I would think the majority of accounts are 2 ticket accounts. So maybe 3 would be a good multiplier. Just guessing

• Upvote 1

My older son has been a season ticket holder since he graduated in the late 90s, and he has alway had two. He started out about 4 rows from the top of section below the lights. Over the years they moved him to 50 yard line mid way down upper deck. Great view, and generally the same fans around him each year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would have thought they had more season ticket holders

There are more season ticket holders. Click on the tab above the graphic. The tab is titled, "and every other state in the union.

Also, as stated just above the graphic of Texas, each account holder can have multiple tickets.

• Upvote 1