Congrats to the Roadrunners

GreenBat

Personal fouls happen. Sorry that they were excited when everyone said they would get their teeth kicked in.

Sorry, but that was the story on your team coming in and a number of your fans act the same way. Win with class, lose with class and come on other team's fan boards with class and you will earn respect much quicker. Must say I didn't care about your team before and now I have zero respect for them. Looks like Coker brought the south Florida attitude from Miami to south Texas. You can have it and we will see you next year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm new here (how this place escaped me for so long is still a mystery), it was my first game this season and while it sucked playing like a local professional team, it was a blast either way. Props to UTSA for giving us a loss like that, I hope karma returns the favor next year.

However, I sat on the UTSA side (old friend attended the school) and I gotta say, they'd fit in with Eagles fans. That probably made the loss that much worse lol.

As a kid who's allegiance was always to Tech, I'm pretty damn proud of this school either way.

• Upvote 2

I'm new here (how this place escaped me for so long is still a mystery), it was my first game this season and while it sucked playing like a local professional team, it was a blast either way. Props to UTSA for giving us a loss like that, I hope karma returns the favor next year.

However, I sat on the UTSA side (old friend attended the school) and I gotta say, they'd fit in with Eagles fans. That probably made the loss that much worse lol.

As a kid who's allegiance was always to Tech, I'm pretty damn proud of this school either way.

Welcome and glad you found us!

The time has come for me to say goodbye to you guys... With the game over and done with, the entertainment value of messing with y'all and getting into your heads is gone.

Congratulations on a great season! Finish out strong by dismantling Tulsa, and then winning your bowl game. May y'all have a prosperous off-season, landing many of your recruiting targets, and developing your players over the spring!

It was fun smack talking back and forth... and just maybe, I'll be back next season leading into the game. Until next time amigos!

• Upvote 2