Did UNT really lose to Ohio?

outoftown

Because, gosh is this loss turning out to be worse and worse. bowing green 49, Ohio 0.

Luckily the BCS computers don't take margin of victory into account. But all other computers do, and this will certainly hurt UNT in all of those. Looks like ohio might be one of those teams that are eligbile this year, but will not go bowling.

Edited by outoftown

Yeah, Ohio has really crapped out lately which hurts us. And 1/3 of the BCS rankings are based on an amalgam of computer rankings, so the margin does hurt us a bit as well since those other rankings are factored into the BCS computer formula.

Yeah, Ohio has really crapped out lately which hurts us. And 1/3 of the BCS rankings are based on an amalgam of computer rankings, so the margin does hurt us a bit as well since those other rankings are factored into the BCS computer formula.

Georgia not turning out quite as mighty as expected, and Tulane now showing their true colors won't help a lot either. I guess about the only thing we've got going for us in the BCS world is Ball State and Rice. Well, I guess the Middle victory won't hurt either.

We should have beat Ohio and Tulane, in both cases our Offense choked in my opinion. Our Offense still scares me and I am still worried how they will show up.

We know how they will show up...many wearing suits for the walk about 10-15 min. ahead of their scheduled time so lots of us will miss it! Ha!

Beat UTSA!

Edited by KRAM1

We know how they will show up...many wearing suits for the walk about 10-15 min. ahead of their scheduled time so lots of us will miss it! Ha!

Beat UTSA!

I looked up in the middle of cooking last week and they were on us and I was in a situation where I could not run up to the walk way.

We should have beat Ohio and Tulane, in both cases our Offense choked in my opinion. Our Offense still scares me and I am still worried how they will show up.

Lots of 1st half 1st down running plays in both those games. Completely predictable offense. Lets hope those days are behind us.

Yup. They have 2 more games where they can be the way they've been and we should still win because of D and Special teams. If we play at Apogee for the CUSA championship then maybe the offense could still get away with that, but if we played at ECU we'd definitely need more than they've been giving us.

I would like to play Ohio, Tulane and Georgia again. At the time we played Georgia, we were just on the verge of finding ourselves. Too bad the score on the day we play is the only thing that matters.

For now,

Beat UTSA. Then, beat everybody else.

GO MEAN GREEN

This sounds like a Depeche Mode song. Do emo rockers watch football?