Bowl Ticket Reservation Link Active

3XNTGRAD

The UNT Bowl Game Information page now has an active link to the Ticket Master link for reserving tickets:

http://www.meangreensports.com/bowlinfo.html

The ticket link is at the beginning of the 3rd paragraph.

Just a note: It directly helps UNT to buy your tickets through the school. Please use the UNT links to buy your bowl tickets.

• Upvote 1

^ Well, that is going to prevent me from using it until that is fixed. In a related note, I looked this morning, and link for the bowl game ticket stuff is the only thing that shows up when following the links for football tickets. I was unable to get to the link for individual tickets for UTSA. I already bought what I wanted, but I was hoping to keep an eye on the seating map this week and next. Is there still a link to the single game tickets for UTSA that I am missing?

Edited by jredallas
  • Upvote 1