Trip to Tulsa Head Count

All About UNT

Buy it in Texas (the beer that is) and then you won't have to worry about it!!! :party0005:

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

and support texas not oklahoma!

I don't think I'm gonna make this one. Kid will be with me, pushing tix to $70, and end of year discretionary income is running low. Gotta save up for the no kid Christmas week binge.

we have to drop our kids off in oklahoma anyways, so we're just going to continue on it to tulsa...never been there...kinda excited...

So I just changed my mind on this trip. I will go to the bowl if it is in Dallas but otherwise I am done for the year.

You do what you want. But I might remind you that the last time we laid a big turd in a game was right before we destroyed one of the better teams in C-USA East and began a 5-game winning streak.

I'm hoping for a similar response next week and in our bowl game.

EDIT: Oh, and I absolutely will be in Tulsa. We owe a little payback to them, and I want to be there for that.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Upvote 1

Just booked a two queen bed room at the Aloft downtown for $79 including taxes.

Digging these hotel prices.

For those youngsters with limited resources, this deal is available on Hotels.com. You can get 4 people in that room, so that is $20 a night plus gas money.

Just do it.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

Just booked a two queen bed room at the Aloft downtown for $79 including taxes.

Digging these hotel prices.

For those youngsters with limited resources, this deal is available on Hotels.com. You can get 4 people in that room, so that is $20 a night plus gas money.

Just do it.

Can I tag along, give you twenty bucks, and be the big spoon?

• Upvote 2

I went to Tulsa's website 5 minutes ago to look up parking, and the landing page is advertising "buy one get one free" for our game. Looks like you can buy 2 endzone tickets for a grand total of $17.50 and just move over. I already purchased official NT tickets last month, but it's just a thought for any of you looking to go a bit cheaper. Mean Green section is 108, but I plan on moving to 105-106

A link for anyone looking for the deal:

http://www.tulsahurricane.com/

• Upvote 1

I went to Tulsa's website 5 minutes ago to look up parking, and the landing page is advertising "buy one get one free" for our game. Looks like you can buy 2 endzone tickets for a grand total of $17.50 and just move over. I already purchased official NT tickets last month, but it's just a thought for any of you looking to go a bit cheaper. Mean Green section is 108, but I plan on moving to 105-106

A link for anyone looking for the deal:

http://www.tulsahurricane.com/

What did you find out about parking? Their site sucks when it comes to these details!

What did you find out about parking? Their site sucks when it comes to these details!

Not much. I was able to cross-match several maps, including this one:

http://www.tulsahurricane.com/ghc/parking-maps.html#link

from what I've gathered, it appears the Red, Green, and possibly White lots are cash lots. There appears to be a shuttle that picks up between the two Green lots on 5th street, so I'm thinking I'll start there. I might scope it out the night before

• Upvote 1

Not much. I was able to cross-match several maps, including this one:

http://www.tulsahurricane.com/ghc/parking-maps.html#link

from what I've gathered, it appears the Red, Green, and possibly White lots are cash lots. There appears to be a shuttle that picks up between the two Green lots on 5th street, so I'm thinking I'll start there. I might scope it out the night before

I just called them. The guy said there is no parking on campus except those reserved lots. He said if he was coming to the game, he would try the F & M Bank lot at 13th and Harvard (Skelly is at 11th & Harvard). Said there are a couple of businesses that are closed on Saturdays that open their lots for parking. Didn't sound like there was a charge.

• Upvote 1

Parking is almost none at TU. You'll park in neighborhoods or across the street from the basketball arena. The last game I caught up there, a Thursday nighter with Boise State visiting in 2009(?), I had to park all the way down by the Bama Pie.

Still, no matter where you park, you won't walk as far as you do at places like OU. Plus, I doubt it sells out, so...I'd hit the neighborhoods across from the stadium.

• Upvote 1