Exhibition Game II : Southeastern Oklahoma St

NT03

i haven't seen any type of roger franklin out of any of these guys. if we are really lucky, on nights he doesn't start, vaughns might be similar to dominique johnson. i dont know anything about voss other than a slight football background, but im hoping he has some attitude + guts that might fill half of one of roger's giant shoes.

Where did the rain come from anyway... I was inside and then upon leaving it was pouring.

The one thing I want to know is what's the deal with TJ. Taylor? The dude can never stay healthy. His shoulder, then his leg, and last game he had a mask on. He did not even suit up tonight.

• Upvote 1

Aniefiok can play! He reminds me a lot of an athletic roger franklin. (By athletic I mean can play around the perimeter as well)

I hope you are right, he didn't show it tonight. He was asked to guard a bigger man early and struggled. I thought he was given a better matchup...and struggled. All that playing against a d2 team, I hope he shows more Friday night.
  • Upvote 2

Wow. Already 2 wins on the season. Well on our way to double digit wins. Looks like 90 may be in trouble.

Next up, payback time for our cross town rival.

These are not games. They are exhibitions.

They don't count toward a win total.

Better have at least 7 wins by the time conference play starts if I'm gonna have to pay up.

• Upvote 2