FAU leads Rice early - we definately want FAU to win

NorthTexan95

This game reminds me of the Troy game last year. FAU had three 3rd quarter drives deep into Rice's territory and only came away with 7 pts. The FAU defense keeps Riche out of the end zone the entire game and then the offense gives them a TD. FAU had no business losing this game ... assuming they go on to lose.

• Upvote 1

Rice held on, 18-14. Mchargue was 9-27 for 66 yards, no tds and 1 int. I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of RS sophomore Driphus Jackson from Cedar Hill, maybe to the point where he is starting by the time they play us. They'd been rotating him in a little bit, but they didn't today. Not sure if he was hurt or not.

Either way, Rice has not been very impressive this year outside of maybe the A&M game.

I worked this game. UGLY. Bad play, bad coaching decisions, bad officiating. even our broadcast was subpar.

Rice does have a FG kicker who will play on Sundays.

Excellent. Who did you work it for? You gave probably said before, but I cannot recall.

So, given that you saw Rice and FAU both up close and personal, give us your up close and personal opinion of how UNT stacks up and should dare against each.

• Upvote 1