Predictions for Idaho

jtm0097

If you remember, the UNT UH Game was the same way. Great turnout. :crazysmile:

No, it wasn't. The high the day of the UH game was 88 degrees. Very pleasant afternoon.

We have been blessed with pleasant temperatures for both the UH in 2011 and the Texas Southern game last year. Looks like it's time to pay the piper, damn it!!!

• Upvote 1

OK. I am ready to toss it down. We catch some breaks early as the Eagles are caught staring at our cheerleaders, and then again, they are distracted in the second half as our rah-rah's toss out freshly baked spuds to the UNT student body. These distractions, and the tough play of a revamped Vandal squad, that surprisingly shows no fatigue to the 101 temp and high humidity (Petrino's greenhouse practice hut worked) --- slips by with a thrilling win. 35-33. The student body marches to campus with baked spuds that are steaming hot and waiting for the Texas butter and sour cream.

idaho-vandals-cheerleaders-photo-1.jpg

• Upvote 4

Two Potatoes are walking down the street. Which one is the Prostitute? The one stamped I-da-ho.

Return of the Worm- 29

Prostitute Potatoes-23

And thanks to this Game not being televised (don't care to go to Downtown Denver to the I-da-ho Alumni Bar), I will be subjected to Jub Jub and Hank. Things could be worse. See 'ya in the Chat Room Saturday...and GO GREEN!

Edited by NTSUEagle
  • Upvote 7

North Texas 35........Idaho 10

Idaho is where we were 2 years ago which was :sign_construction_03:

........but the Mean Green are ready to ignite as of this Saturday evening, August 31, 2013. Mark this date down for some of your "this is when it all began" posts in the future; you know, like Kansas State fans do similarly when they talk about.....well most of you know the rest of that story.

:cool44:

The Mean Green ignition doesn't begin until the 2'nd quarter, though, which means we will have a few panic attacks and break downs on the Apogee west side before the fun begins. The UNT students will be out in full force and will give the Idaho Vandals pure D Texas hell with their crowd noise. (I defer to Kevin Sumlin 2 years ago at our stadium's debut game who called as I recall 2 timeouts because of that noise)?

GMG!

PS: We find out that we have some defensive linemen this Saturday.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Prepare to be very, very, very surprised.

You do realize we had 4,000 students (mostly freshmen) show up for a pep rally in the 101 degree heat?

You're delusional.

You're underestimating how big of a deal starting the season at home is. Throwback unis, and the 100 year anniversary plus a possibility at starting 1-0 against a team people know...Labor Day weekend is a plus. Heard differing word on the alcohol thing. You're wrong.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Forecast humidity for Denton on Saturday is 33%. Currently the humidity on the HOT Palouse hills, with that beautiful golden wheat, is 37%.

I can still smell the smoke from the 'Beast' Fire that y'all can't put out up there. Guess that's why it's so "HOT" in those Hills...

You do realize we had 4,000 students (mostly freshmen) show up for a pep rally in the 101 degree heat?

You're delusional.

You're underestimating how big of a deal starting the season at home is. Throwback unis, and the 100 year anniversary plus a possibility at starting 1-0 against a team people know...Labor Day weekend is a plus. Heard differing word on the alcohol thing. You're wrong.

Ok.

We shall see.