GMG.COM BOWL X TEAMS ANNOUNCED

KRAM1

Here we go, folks...I present to your your GMG.Com Bowl X Teams!!!!

WHITE TEAM:

Harry - Captain

Archie

Vaughn

Futrell

M. Maggard

D. Dean

J. Case

Solis

G. Davidson

RICO

Emmitt01

V. Davidson

MDH

UNT90

Marshall

DRU

A. Maggard

untcampbell

Deadman

ArmyofDad

Rudy

GREEN TEAM

L. White - Captain

R. Morley

Attaway

Corley

Chapman

medpilot21

C. Smith

meangreendrew

meangreenadj

THOR

AstroMike

NT03

forevereagle

Keith7

Ian

Relampago Blanco

YIPYKIA

MeanGreenTexan

Texas Stranger

smoothfresh

meangreenacct

And, there you have it folks...great group of players and this sgould be a very competitive game. Bring your family, friends and neighbors out to watch...and they can bid on some great silent auction items while they watch this battle come down to the wire!

Thanks to all...see you on the 13th!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WHAT?!?!?! No Andrew? I'm SHOCKED. Shocked I tell ya!

I almost hate to say anything less than 100% positive in this thread.

Ok, moment over. He could be signed up under yet another screenname and you would never know!

No for the real important part...Emmitt has to win this year since he is on my team!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I almost hate to say anything less than 100% positive in this thread.

Ok, moment over. He could be signed up under yet another screenname and you would never know!

No for the real important part...Emmitt has to win this year since he is on my team!

1) if this is the actual draft order, I was waaaay overvalued.

2) Does Emmitt slide in the draft based strictly on his record in these games?

• Upvote 1

1) if this is the actual draft order, I was waaaay overvalued.

2) Does Emmitt slide in the draft based strictly on his record in these games?

Nope...just randomly listed. The "drafting parties" tend to overlook Emmitt's record in Big Games...much like the Cowboys do Romo.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Nope...just randomly listed. The "drafting parties" tend to overlook Emmitt's record in Big Games...much like the Cowboys do Romo.

Let it be so noted...someone has no sense of the history of t,his game! This was not a knock on Emmitt's skills...only his record in the big game. Seems to be a running story...sorry someone had no clue, but it is the history and only a win by the white team this year will change it. White...pressure is on!

To the guy who doesn't know GMG Bowl history....where have you been for these past 10 years???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

GAME WEEK!!!! GAME ON...10 O'CLOCK FIRST THROW??? DRINKING/WARMING UP MUCH EARLIER???

i know the bball facility thingy is at 9, so we may not be predrinking much...or is 10 am the registration/warmup part with game time later??? i just need to know so that i can properly hydrate with the proper mixture of hops and barley...

• Upvote 1

GAME WEEK!!!! GAME ON...10 O'CLOCK FIRST THROW??? DRINKING/WARMING UP MUCH EARLIER???

i know the bball facility thingy is at 9, so we may not be predrinking much...or is 10 am the registration/warmup part with game time later??? i just need to know so that i can properly hydrate with the proper mixture of hops and barley...

kramster...quit eating your pimento cheese sandwiches and stalking the golfers...answer me!!!

or i'll just show up early saturday...sit...drink....wait...drink...stretch...drink...

• Upvote 1

kramster...quit eating your pimento cheese sandwiches and stalking the golfers...answer me!!!

or i'll just show up early saturday...sit...drink....wait...drink...stretch...drink...

HA! HA! First throw will be at 10:00AM...registration will begin around 9AM...we must all be ready to go at 10:00AM for "kick-off"....

See you saturday...BTW...have been told...no adult beverages allowed on the field during the game!!!! Just sayin.....

• Upvote 1

HA! HA! First throw will be at 10:00AM...registration will begin around 9AM...we must all be ready to go at 10:00AM for "kick-off"....

See you saturday...BTW...have been told...no adult beverages allowed on the field during the game!!!! Just sayin.....

i assumed as much...i have a container...hopefully, it won't get checked...

• Upvote 1

So no basketball practice facility tour for anyone playing in the game?

Thanks, I was thinking the adult drinks would have to stay in the car, but I appreciate the confirmation
  • Upvote 2

One cool note - we will actually have an announcer over the loud speakers for the game. Sort of like the guy who called the Texas Armadillo games. So even if you didn't sign up please come out and enjoy watching us looking ugly! Jordan Case will flip the coin. A good amount of former players and of course GoMeanGreen.com posters and UNT Fans. Can't wait -- this day is going to be a blast.