No gun control needed

You gun nuts have convinced me. We don't need Gun control. Let's arm everybody. Mandatory starting at age 13. But even that would not have saved this infants life. Unless the mother was a good shot.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cops-hunt-young-boys-baby-mom-shooting-article-1.1296312

• Downvote 4

You people dance with glee on every corpse, don't you? No matter how small it may be.

This crime didn't happen BECAUSE of a gun... it was likely the result of these two kids being raised without a father, discipline, or boundaries in a culture that glorifies violence and dismisses the value of human life.

Let's focus on real solutions instead of hyperbolic grandstanding.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

What in the world does this story have to do with gun control? If she would have been armed, maybe she could have saved her baby's life. . . . But she wasn't, so nobody will ever know, and it's a moot point.

This story tells far more about a sick and depraved segment of humanity than it does about gun control.

• Upvote 3

That's what I'm saying. If the mother had been armed with a semi-automatic rifle. This child would not be dead. The two punk kids would be. F Gun control.

Edited by GreenBat
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You gun nuts have convinced me. We don't need Gun control. Let's arm everybody. Mandatory starting at age 13. But even that would not have saved this infants life. Unless the mother was a good shot.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cops-hunt-young-boys-baby-mom-shooting-article-1.1296312

From the "No Common Sense Nuts."

What kind of person shoots a baby?!?

A crime as cold hearted as this calls for the death penalty. Liberals of course hate the death penalty so these kids will likely get life and hopefully without parole.

• Upvote 2

Tells me all I need to know. Someone doesn't agree with you, they are a "nut", right? Probably racists, too. Maybe even sexist. Why don't you go re-read the 2nd amendment before calling people "nuts>" Oh, I forget, that doesn't matter when the emotion of the moment has overcome you and you need to feel that you are superior because you "feel" as much or more as others.

You gun nuts have convinced me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Tells me all I need to know. Someone doesn't agree with you, they are a "nut", right? Probably racists, too. Maybe even sexist. Why don't you go re-read the 2nd amendment before calling people "nuts>" Oh, I forget, that doesn't matter when the emotion of the moment has overcome you and you need to feel that you are superior because you "feel" as much or more as others.

You are a Nut. Not because of your stance on any of the above mentioned subjects, but because you continue to argue with common sense. You are correct. I consider myself superior to you because you ARE inferior.

The above is sarcasm, if you are to ignorant to figure it out. Not saying that you are. As a matter of fact, I hope you got it!

• Downvote 2

What kind of person shoots a baby?!?

A crime as cold hearted as this calls for the death penalty. Liberals of course hate the death penalty so these kids will likely get life and hopefully without parole.

Agreed! The death penalty is too good for them. They need to be attached to four horses by each limb and pulled apart as the means of death.

You are a Nut. Not because of your stance on any of the above mentioned subjects, but because you continue to argue with common sense. You are correct. I consider myself superior to you because you ARE inferior.

The above is sarcasm, if you are to ignorant to figure it out. Not saying that you are. As a matter of fact, I hope you got it!

Name calling with a disclaimer.

What a good leftist you are.

Edit: "to ignorant" Now thats an LOL!

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Agreed! The death penalty is too good for them. They need to be attached to four horses by each limb and pulled apart as the means of death.

As tragic as the first story is, and hard to comprehend, here's another that many here may not have heard about?

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/03/18/trail-starts-for-phila-abortion-doctor-charged-with-8-counts-of-murder/

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Opening statements and the start of testimony got underway today in one of the most gruesome and disturbing criminal cases in Philadelphia history.

Abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell is charged with seven counts of first-degree murder, and one count of third-degree murder (see related stories).

The prosecution alleges he induced labor and delivered live babies, then killed them by cutting or snipping their spinal cords with scissors. Witnesses who worked at the clinic are expected to testify that it was a common practice.

Rick

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

--- Disgusting and should be very illegal .... Almost no one likes abortion but never should it be done in the last 100 days except to save the mother's life. . (my opinion) The first 100 days is a bit different.... if the decision is to be made... make it early and quickly... long before the fetus could survive outside. No one should be forced to have a kid after being raped and in a few other circumstances (includes very young immature girl which might ruin her life and the kid's ) ... That kid would be disliked by the family and perhaps mother forever. Often abused kids were unwanted kids.

---My opinion has changed alot over the years due to what I have seen or heard of.... we have a local drug dealer (in prison now)

who fathered 25 kids with 24 women.... trading drugs for "fun". Guess who gets to pay for them... not him.... us.. hospital bills and then education and other welfare. Considering these kids environment.... doubt many of them will be our "finer" citizens either..

---How did this subject get here from guns..??

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 1

The shooting that took place was with a .22 caliber hand gun. Chances are even with the proposed changes in gun laws that are trying to make their way through Congress would have prevented this shooting.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/teen-suspect-indicted-in-ga-baby-slaying-also-charged-with-2nd-shooting-and-robbery-attempt/2013/03/27/32ad478a-9746-11e2-b5b4-b63027b499de_story.html

At least the people responsible for the crime have been apprehended.