I believe we open @ OU next season

NT03

Just great. My wife and her family's favorite team. I'm already made fun of for our less then mediocre athletics and the one sport we actually WERE good at is now pitiful. I even touted to them before the basketball season about how good we were supposed to be this year.

Welp fml.

The game we played against OU and even UTSA twice in the CPC, there was a good turnout of fans from both teams. With UNT just up the road and the rival these two teams have, it should be a great college hoops atmosphere. How good the teams will be is anyone's guess, but I totally agree. We have to have UNT-UTA on the schedule every year. :)

The game we played against OU and even UTSA twice in the CPC, there was a good turnout of fans from both teams. With UNT just up the road and the rival these two teams have, it should be a great college hoops atmosphere. How good the teams will be is anyone's guess, but I totally agree. We have to have UNT-UTA on the schedule every year. :)

For anyone thinking about not going, it's worth the trip. Nice gym, plenty to eat around the stadium. Uta did a good job in that part of town.

If Benford is our coach then we shouldn't be looking forward to home games against SE Louisiana, lest we actually lose this time 27-14.

Oh wait, sorry, thought this was football. The score should be 7-4.

• 3 weeks later...