Nice job swimming ladies!

emmitt01

yesterday, while i was home taking care of a sick 5 year old i saw the c-usa women's diving and swimming championship on foxsw. i thought this was cool, because it made me realize that not just the football and basketball teams would be more visible, but all of our teams both men and women.

rice ended up taking the trophy yesterday btw. so they will be the ones to the women need to take down next year.

I know this isn't football related but it deserved the views on the most trafficked forum. Several school and conference records...way to go!

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=1800&ATCLID=206558653

This is actually very cool--we have finally found a sport that we are excelling in. Gotta be proud of our Mean Green, no matter the sports. If only their success could be duplicated at Apogee or the Super Pit by the home team...

Most of our non-revenue sports do well both athletically and academically. They are, in fact, our only brights of late. Congratulations.

Congratulations to them but I wish they would wear green rather than black. Or either we should become the Mean Black and put this argument to rest for good.

Does it really matter what color swimsuit the girls wear? The team might have 2 or 3 different suits that the girls can wear so that they don't have to put on a cold, wet suit each morning.

People need to get over the black uniform thing. The "incident" with DD and black uniforms happened something like 8 years ago. Move on already.

• Downvote 3

Does it really matter what color swimsuit the girls wear? The team might have 2 or 3 different suits that the girls can wear so that they don't have to put on a cold, wet suit each morning.

People need to get over the black uniform thing. The "incident" with DD and black uniforms happened something like 8 years ago. Move on already.

I think the main issue is that we are green and white.