T-Mitch Jersey

NTGabe15

I just don't understand if we're sponsored by Nike, how come they don't make a basketball jersey and shorts? I would glad pay the inflated Nike price for quality apparel. Are we really that cheap that we don't want to pay for them? Step up North Texas.

Edited by NTGabe15
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just don't understand if we're sponsored by Nike, how come they don't make a basketball jersey and shorts? I would glad pay the inflated Nike price for quality apparel. Are we really that cheap that we don't want to pay for them? Step up North Texas.

Nike and quality apparel should never be mentioned in the same sentence.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Any sports stuff I had growing up came from "giveaway" days when you went to a game. Shoddy Rangers shirts are the extent of my childhood athletic gear. I couldn't even get an authentic Hypercolor shirt.... who gives their kids a knock-off Hypercolor. It was when my parents tried to convince me that the knock off Girbauds were acceptable that I knew I was never destined to be a good dresser.

Saw these at the game last night for $65. Assumptions were correct they looked like they belong at the end of an aisle in Walmart.

When I was in the 6th grade my parents got me an Apex instead of Starter coat. I remember that as the day I finally realized my parents parents didn't love me.

Your parents can only put you in a position to be loved, but it's ultimately up to you to make the choices to make them continue to love you. SO SICK OF YOU BLAMING THEM!

• Upvote 3

I remember branded sports equipment when I was a kid, but the stuff like jerseys and my beloved shiny satiny A's jacket just like Billy Martin wore, I don't remember there being an official brand other than the MLB logo on the tag.

As for equipment, you knew a kid was a victim of domestic abuse and unreasonable frugality when he showed up with a Voit football.

Edited by oldguystudent
  • Upvote 1