Cameron (11/16/12)

CMJ

Now I'll admit I'm not a basketball expert. Can someone explain to me why, in every game I've watched so far, does the other team have wide open perimeter shooters open constantly. It seems were constantly scrambling to cover them.

It could be bad defense, or it could be a concerted effort to defend the middle and dare them to shoot the 3.

So what do we do with Overlander? He was given the golden ticket to find his stroke tonight, and couldnt' cash in.

I think in games like this that aren't really close that you give him a shot. At this point it is all mental for him. He knows and the coaches know what he is capable of, but he has to gain some self confidence.

I think in games like this that aren't really close that you give him a shot. At this point it is all mental for him. He knows and the coaches know what he is capable of, but he has to gain some self confidence.

I wouldn't give him a second next time out. He looks terrified out there. It's like he knows he's out there to shoot, really doesn't want to, but just forces them up to please the coaches. I really think forcing the kid out there is much worse for the player longterm than just sitting him down until he's actually ready.

I wouldn't give him a second next time out. He looks terrified out there. It's like he knows he's out there to shoot, really doesn't want to, but just forces them up to please the coaches. I really think forcing the kid out there is much worse for the player longterm than just sitting him down until he's actually ready.

Unless you are going to put PJ in the sane position, there are no other options.

Sucks, but that's life. Time to nut up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1