Could this be the biggest UNT sports weekend in history ?

NT03

No I don't think it is close to the biggest sports weekend when you consider Bowl games, NCAA playoffs, which along would make them bigger deals. Also the USA and NT football game is far from a headliner.

What it maybe however, is the biggest most anticipated MBB opener ever. Mainly because it is rare for any team to want to play a competitive team the first time out. Add a play off soccer game and it is a big sports weekend no doubt.

• Upvote 2

You're ribbiting around here for no apparent reason, so you surely must think it's big.

No, I just came to look and see if the stories I heard were true.

Amusing that a frogwould come on here, as their football team is crashing and they can look forward to another year of forgetable basketball.

Didn't we just knock off West Virginia on the road in morgantown last week? I could've sworn that we were 6-3, and bowl bound. I also recall putting 45-50k in the stands on Saturdays plus in the Big 12.

Despite losing 2 of their last 3, I would take a win over #21 WV and a 6-3 record any day of the last 8 years.

+1

Heard your coach got stolen by the Razorbacks. Still small time, even in the Big 12? Yikes.

CGP is still in Fort Worth first of all. Second, you HAVE to be the most retarded poster on here.

Ha! The self-consciousness of you small privates is very amusing.

If I was self-conscious about another school, it sure as hell wouldn't be UNT.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Got a memo due this week.

I don't have time to watch two below average teams this year.

Dude, leave the apathy in Denton. We're 4-5 and packing the house regardless plus Tulsa isn't a below average team in case you haven't been paying attention.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Sorry, I meant I cannot keep up with two below average teams this year (UH and UNT) so I will pay attention to UNT's below average year.

I don't want to watch Piland throw INT after INT while Sims, a stud, gets hardly any plays. No thanks.

Sims messed up his leg against ECU last week and won't play tomorrow so Farrow will get the start instead...in other words, it's up to Piland to lead the team tomorrow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dude, leave the apathy in Denton. We're 4-5 and packing the house regardless plus Tulsa isn't a below average team in case you haven't been paying attention.

Dude, you all still aren't packing the house and Piland should be nicknamed Yoyo. Go away.