TXST correct acronym for Texas State

Boko Dweller

I wonder what this cougarking lady has against UNT??? It would be interesting to find out if she got bullied here? Or maybe did not have any friends? And now princess cougar is finally letting go all of the emotions that have been stored up inside of her for years now? If only we knew the true story behind this poor little girl.

You made a new account just to post THAT? Come on man, that's very underwhelming. To learn how to make a debut post, look through my post history and go all the way back to my debut post. THAT is how you come in with a bang.

• Downvote 2

Work with a former Southwest Texas State basketball player. He still calls it Southwest Texas State and says it always will be Southwest Texas State to him. He was upset they changed the name. As he put it, he played for and graduated from a school that doesn't exist any longer. They offered to give him a new degree for $80.

There are still people that call us North Texas State because there are people with degrees that still say North Texas State on them.

Work with a former Southwest Texas State basketball player. He still calls it Southwest Texas State and says it always will be Southwest Texas State to him. He was upset they changed the name. As he put it, he played for and graduated from a school that doesn't exist any longer. They offered to give him a new degree for $80.

There are still people that call us North Texas State because there are people with degrees that still say North Texas State on them.

Can you get me the contact numbe?. I got an email the other day offering a diploma in any field of study I wanted for $99, but $80 sounds better to me, except that it would have Texas State on it. $20 is $20 though.

You made a new account just to post THAT? Come on man, that's very underwhelming. To learn how to make a debut post, look through my post history and go all the way back to my debut post. THAT is how you come in with a bang.

I made a new account about a month ago my friend! I just like to come check out the board when I'm bored! After reading the comments you made I laughed so hard I couldn't control myself and had to post a comment.

UH is a running joke in Houston. Congrats on your large endowment and flash in the pan football success. I was accepted to UH but I prefer real schools with character. How many Goldwater Scholars does UNT have? Why isn't TAMS at UH? I was just glad to get out of the Third Hood with my life, took a wrong turn on Anita...not to mention what an ugly campus. EVERYONE knows UNT, most people think Hawaii when I say UH...lmao. Case Keenum would've been Heisman if he didn't play at UH. LOL.

UH is a running joke in Houston. Congrats on your large endowment and flash in the pan football success. I was accepted to UH but I prefer real schools with character. How many Goldwater Scholars does UNT have? Why isn't TAMS at UH? I was just glad to get out of the Third Hood with my life, took a wrong turn on Anita...not to mention what an ugly campus. EVERYONE knows UNT, most people think Hawaii when I say UH...lmao. . LOL.

You just lost any potential credibility by saying those three words. You got your ass handed to you on both the football field and forum. Not only by me, but by other UNT fans.

Case Keenum would've been Heisman if he didn't play at UH

You say that as if nobody from UH has ever won the Heisman before.

I made a new account about a month ago my friend! I just like to come check out the board when I'm bored! After reading the comments you made I laughed so hard I couldn't control myself and had to post a comment.

What can I say, people love my sense of humor.

Funny, your ex girlfriend said the same thing.

I ain't even mad about that comment. Last I heard, she's still in our hometown working at a shoestore.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Downvote 2

Too bad she didn't teach how to use the Multiquote button.

Too bad your mom didn't teach you grammar.

If your school is so superior, I have one question, why do UNT grads on average make more money out of school, and why do we have more Goldwater Scholars than you? I mean, ultimately college is about getting a good job...seems we do that well.

You are quite pathetic, I must add. Compulsively read our board. Like GL2Greatness.

Edited by meangreener

Too bad your mom didn't teach you grammar.

If your school is so superior, I have one question, why do UNT grads on average make more money out of school, and why do we have more Goldwater Scholars than you? I mean, ultimately college is about getting a good job...seems we do that well.

You are quite pathetic, I must add. Compulsively read our board. Like GL2Greatness.

Why does UNT only have half the endowment of UH? Why hasnt UNT been recognized by the National Research Foundation? Why hasn't UNT been recognized by Carnegie? Why are there only a handful of well-known UNT alumni/famous people who attended? Why hasn't UNT ever amounted to anything in athletics? Why did Denton kill a good chunk of UNT nightlife?

We can keep going with this pissing contest if you want.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Downvote 4

I read the entire thread. Normally, I have no problem with UNT folks, but i don't think they are in any position to look down on Texas State-San Marcos. Just sayin'.

Thank you, from a '81 grad of SWTSU. Heck, we (SWTSU students) looked down on NTSU students back in the day, but that was before all the name changes; just sayin.

GO MEAN GREEN or as I remember in 1980 "Grow Green with NTSU"

I read the entire thread. Normally, I have no problem with UNT folks, but i don't think they are in any position to look down on Texas State-San Marcos. Just sayin'.

I don't think anyone is in a position to look down on anyone. Especially college talk BS. The real world doesn't give a damn what school you went to if you can't perform. Something the kids arguing don't know yet.

I don't think anyone is in a position to look down on anyone. Especially college talk BS. The real world doesn't give a damn what school you went to if you can't perform. Something the kids arguing don't know yet.

Here's the deal.

The University of North Texas is the greatest University in the entire world. It has been scientifically proven that any person who tries to argue otherwise is impotent.

Scientific Source: http://images.cpcach...d:31021838,w:16

We'll call Texas State whatever we want to call them because they are included in the other universities that are inferior to ours.

• Upvote 1

Here's the deal.

The University of North Texas is the greatest University in the entire world. It has been scientifically proven that any person who tries to argue otherwise is impotent.

Scientific Source: http://images.cpcach...d:31021838,w:16

We'll call Texas State whatever we want to call them because they are included in the other universities that are inferior to ours.

I concede. As a pilot I cannot argue with scientific evidence.