The CougarKing Comes to GMG Thread (With Guest Star MeanGreener)

Cougar King

Well, guys, I'm done. Keep Googling my name. Unfortunately I can't stoop to your maturity level since you all hide your names...but that's cool, see you guys in a few months once somebody name drops me again!

You'll keep going on and on and on...showing that "maturity" you guys preach. TTYL!

Could I get a foot pic before you leave? Plz???

UNT fans fighting amongst themselves. I am too good at this. :goodjob:

You know what, you're right. You achieved the same goal over on Coogfans too, congrats man. I love the way you keep popping your head back in to say "look at me, guys. Please, look at me! Don't forget about me!!!!" Get a life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congrats on beating the worst FBS team of all time...

I see what you did there. Subtle.

Sadly, I am not sure a UH fan will be able to comprehend.

Comprehend that SMU won 2 games that season including, wait for it, UNT? That is pretty funny. Worst team of all time, but still beat UNT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know what, you're right. You achieved the same goal over on Coogfans too, congrats man. I love the way you keep popping your head back in to say "look at me, guys. Please, look at me! Don't forget about me!!!!" Get a life.

Never compare this site to Coogfans again.

Comprehend that SMU won 2 games that season including, wait for it, UNT? That is pretty funny. Worst team of all time, but still beat UNT

tumblr_mb818f8rpu1rnvwt1.gif

Lol, you guys just got owned by NTXCoog.

Its says FBS dumbass, UNT was FCS. You guys just lost to a Texas State team that is practically still FCS. That is more than pretty funny.

There is nothing funny about enslavement, sir.

If what you say is true, NTXCoog will have to change his ways. This forum has always had a strong zero tolerance policy towards human property and involuntary servitude. Can't say I've ever seen Coogfans take a position on the issue.

NTXCoog... It'll have to be manumission or violent emancipation. Or, a 48 hour posting suspension. I don't mean to be a hardass, but we have rules here.

You sound like a guy that tried to walk-on here, got his ass pounded, then a real member of the football team pounded your girlfriend that you never could bang, so you went crying home and now go to a commuter school in the worst ghetto in America. Does that sum it up about right?

Its says FBS dumbass, UNT was FCS. You guys just lost to a Texas State team that is practically still FCS. That is more than pretty funny.

I knew somebody was going to start the excuses. Texas State is an FBS school and therefore counts as an FBS loss and it's not like UNT can beat them anyway. Especially considering that you guys had a dogfight with a godawful FAU team whose only win came from barely beating a terrible FCS team. Your other win came from a middle of the road SWAC team which you barely beat and had to score 2 TDs in the last 5 minutes in order to put the game out of the reach. Adding on to this, your qb had 0 TD passes and they forced you guys to punt 6 times. That same TSU squad was demolished by Sam last week and SHSU put up 50 points without breaking a sweat.

You sound like a guy that tried to walk-on here, got his ass pounded, then a real member of the football team pounded your girlfriend that you never could bang, so you went crying home and now go to a commuter school in the worst ghetto in America. Does that sum it up about right?

Yeah, pretty much.

Edited by Cougar King

UNT may have been FCS, but there have been plenty of FBS schools that have lost to FCS schools in bad seasons. So I'm guessing that would make SMU less likely to be the worst team in FBS history.

UNT may have been FCS, but there have been plenty of FBS schools that have lost to FCS schools in bad seasons. So I'm guessing that would make SMU less likely to be the worst team in FBS history.

Adding on to this, some of the starters for that SMU team never played football before IIRC. They were all walk-ons and undersized players, NTSU had an established team and still lost.

Edited by Cougar King

There is nothing funny about enslavement, sir.

If what you say is true, NTXCoog will have to change his ways. This forum has always had a strong zero tolerance policy towards human property and involuntary servitude. Can't say I've ever seen Coogfans take a position on the issue.

NTXCoog... It'll have to be manumission or violent emancipation. Or, a 48 hour posting suspension. I don't mean to be a hardass, but we have rules here.

I wouldn't say I owned anyone. I'd just say I crushed it. :beerhat:

• Downvote 1

Haha, what? Where did I compare the two websites? I guess I can break this down for you elementary style, since that seems to be your style after all:

1. You patted yourself on the back and gave yourself credit for getting Mean Green fans to argue amongst themselves.

2. I pointed out the fact that your fellow Houston fans were calling you out on Coogfans for being a douche. These two facts have nothing to do with a comparison between two fan message boards. Keep trying though, it's fun knocking your crap out of the park.

Edited by PerryG2480

Haha, what? Where did I compare the two websites? I guess I can break this down for you elementary style, since that seems to be your style after all:

1. You patted yourself on the back and gave yourself credit for getting Mean Green fans to argue amongst themselves.

2. I pointed out the fact that your fellow Houston fans were calling you out on Coogfans for being a douche. These two facts have nothing to do with a comparison between two fan message boards. Keep trying though, it's fun knocking your crap out of the park.

You haven't "knocked anything out of the park" but if you want to say that to feel better about yourself, then that is your business. I have a challenge for you, scroll up and dispute what I said about you guys barely beating FAU and TSU.

You haven't "knocked anything out of the park" but if you want to say that to feel better about yourself, then that is your business. I have a challenge for you, scroll up and dispute what I said about you guys barely beating FAU and TSU.

I have been teabaggin' you for days son. Here is something that Houston fans do not and probably will not ever understand. DEFENSE. If you think a team that had negative yards in the first half and was losing 20-0, and ends up losing by 27 points is barely winning then you don't know much, which you don't. FAU was a win so what is your point? KSU was a loss. Do you think we are barely worse than the 7th ranked team in the country? Our game against KState was much close that our game against TSU was. You guys were stomped by FBS transitional school Southwest Texas State @ San Marcos, down huge to LaTech before scoring some garbage time TD's, and absolutely manhandled against UCLA. Where were all of your imaginary 4 and 5 star recruits at? Did you go to UCLA's fan site and act like a moron? Probably not because you knew were going to get your ass torn apart. You win a game against Rice when they do not have their QB and all of the sudden you think you are a decent team? How do my nuts taste?

• Upvote 2

I might as well get on the SMU bandwagon too since that is the custom on this site. SMU hates us to this day because we put 95 points on them without even trying. The hate reignited after our backup QB came in after we took Keenum out and threw a bomb into the endzone. They say our fans are all a bunch of punks, but I don't even know where they could have gotten that from.

SMU disliked UH looooong before the 95-21 game. That game just made it worse. Do a little homework, maybe ask one or two of the older guys at Coogfans. Better yet, find an SMU alum who's around 50 or so and ask.

And you're not sure why SMU fans supposedly say Houston fans are a bunch of punks? After making at least two posts on this forum (and Zeus knows where else on the internet) about dumping beer and red paint on UNT fans and bragging about how rough and skeery it is for other schools to play at the Rob?

The fungus thread.... it spreads like kudzu....

• Upvote 1

I have been teabaggin' you for days son. Here is something that Houston fans do not and probably will not ever understand. DEFENSE. If you think a team that had negative yards in the first half and was losing 20-0, and ends up losing by 27 points is barely winning then you don't know much, which you don't. FAU was a win so what is your point? KSU was a loss. Do you think we are barely worse than the 7th ranked team in the country? Our game against KState was much close that our game against TSU was. You guys were stomped by FBS transitional school Southwest Texas State @ San Marcos, down huge to LaTech before scoring some garbage time TD's, and absolutely manhandled against UCLA. Where were all of your imaginary 4 and 5 star recruits at? Did you go to UCLA's fan site and act like a moron? Probably not because you knew were going to get your ass torn apart. You win a game against Rice when they do not have their QB and all of the sudden you think you are a decent team? How do my nuts taste?

I think that about sums it up, home run.

Do you want me to give you a pat on the back? You're claiming that your kicking my ass yet I'm the one who isn't riled up. You post paragraph after paragraph trying to get a rise out of me and failing miserably. Yet, all I gotta do, is say "peek-a-boo" and you're cursing and foaming at the mouth. Stop making this so easy for me.

SMU disliked UH looooong before the 95-21 game. That game just made it worse. Do a little homework, maybe ask one or two of the older guys at Coogfans. Better yet, find an SMU alum who's around 50 or so and ask.

And you're not sure why SMU fans supposedly say Houston fans are a bunch of punks? After making at least two posts on this forum (and Zeus knows where else on the internet) about dumping beer and red paint on UNT fans and bragging about how rough and skeery it is for other schools to play at the Rob?

The fungus thread.... it spreads like kudzu....

I knew SMU hated UH before that, I was saying that they really hate us for that game. As for the fan comment, it was obvious sarcasm. (Of course sarcasm is hard to detect over the internet, so I should've put a smiley at the end.)

• Downvote 3

You asked us to dispute something, and it was disputed. You then went back to your usual fall-back: I'm just here to stir the pot and promote (what you consider) witty smack talk. No one is riled up here, buddy. You're on an opponent's message board getting dogpiled on. Frankly you deserve it.

Do you want me to give you a pat on the back? You're claiming that your kicking my ass yet I'm the one who isn't riled up. You post paragraph after paragraph trying to get a rise out of me and failing miserably. Yet, all I gotta do, is say "peek-a-boo" and you're cursing and foaming at the mouth. Stop making this so easy for me.

I am always foaming at the mouth, it has nothing to do with you. I don't care if I get a rise out of you or not, whenever you are confronted with facts you fold like a lawn chair.

You asked us to dispute something, and it was disputed. You then went back to your usual fall-back: I'm just here to stir the pot and promote (what you consider) witty smack talk. No one is riled up here, buddy. You're on an opponent's message board getting dogpiled on. Frankly you deserve it.

You say that like I'm complaining. I've been doing this thing for quite a while now, you guys are giving me everything I wanted and then some.

I am always foaming at the mouth, it has nothing to do with you. I don't care if I get a rise out of you or not, whenever you are confronted with facts you fold like a lawn chair.

If I folded, I wouldn't still be here. Here's a fact for you, after we fired that assclown Nesbitt who lost the Texas State game for us. We average over 563 yards of total offense, which is the 4th highest in the nation. Do you honestly think you defense can stop it?

Edited by Cougar King