Facebook Campaign to Fill Apogee

rcade

There's an event on Facebook called FILL APOGEE for people who are going to Saturday's game:

https://www.facebook.com/events/350807501662195/

If you join the event, it shares a message like this with your Facebook friends:

"Rogers Cadenhead is going to FILL APOGEE."

So far, 1,161 people have joined the event and another 2,097 have been invited.

• Upvote 1

Good deal...but I really don't need Facebook to get me headed to Apogee Saturday...or any Saturday, but at this point I'm a fan of anything that works....click away Facebook fans...but how about actually attending after you click away and say you will...PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE!!!!

Send a few Tweets out while you are at it...like I said...anything that might help. Need to see a full house Saturday at Apogee and I don't mean just in the tailgate areas but rears in the seats in the stands...are you listening students? Alums? Fans? Community folks?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

there is also this event page for it but whoever created the title didn't do a good job.....took me quite a while to find it and it only showed because I typed in Texas Southern

http://www.facebook.com/events/405210542862869/?ref=ts

they have to get better with these facebook events. I know you baby boomers and older don't care for it but it is a definite way to get the students and young alumni's attention.

To its credit I went over and joined, and decided to invite some friends to help spread the word. Through the process I was able to invite about 50 people, all alums that might not have otherwise even known about the game. Also, I was able to see about 10 friends that were going as well so it makes it easy for people to know whos going and make plans. Just some added incentive. Cool, free, easy idea.

• Upvote 3

To its credit I went over and joined, and decided to invite some friends to help spread the word. Through the process I was able to invite about 50 people, all alums that might not have otherwise even known about the game. Also, I was able to see about 10 friends that were going as well so it makes it easy for people to know whos going and make plans. Just some added incentive. Cool, free, easy idea.

welcome to the board James!