Katrina, Ike, now possibly Isaac

ADLER

I don't think LSU would move the game, even to the Cotton Bowl . A cancellation would be a last minute decision, without enough time to set up at another location. My wife and I are scheduled to drive down Friday A.M.,and the team is scheduled to fly down that night. If the Eagles are unable to get there do to weather conditions or damage at their airport, then LSU and their thousands of fans couldn't get out.

La Tech and A&M just postponed their game to Oct 13th when both teams have a bye. La Tech is 200 miles north of Baton Rogue so I wonder if we'll be hearing any news of our game.

La Tech and A&M just postponed their game to Oct 13th when both teams have a bye. La Tech is 200 miles north of Baton Rogue so I wonder if we'll be hearing any news of our game.

Note that their game was originally scheduled for Thursday, when Isaac should be passing through that part of the state, not Saturday, when it should be in Missouri.

Note that their game was originally scheduled for Thursday, when Isaac should be passing through that part of the state, not Saturday, when it should be in Missouri.

True. I guess it all just depends on if the stadium gets damaged in the storm.