VERBAL - 2013 JUCO - Arthur Casimiro - 6'10" C

So he just turned 20. What will his classification be once he hits campus?

Pretty mediocre stats, so he appears to be a project. If we don't have him for 4 (5 if he redshirts) years, then I think this is a waste.

Arthur Casimiro will start college at Southern Idaho - by Paulo Freire

The team of Paulistano has lost a player for the rest of this season. The young big man Arthur Casimiro (208-C-92) is no longer a member of the team, Arthur leave the team to adventure himself in college basketball. The young will play for the College of Southern Idaho in Twin Falls in the State of Idaho.

Arthur arrived in Paulistano with the age of 17, in January 2010, and in 2011 he was Juvenile State Champion, undefeated at the third place in the NBB U-21 and reached the brazilian national teams for young kids.

' I was already wanting to go play college ball. I don't want to stop playing basketball, but I'll thinking mainly in studying. Basketball career is short, with 35 years old we are already thinking of stopping. There I will study and play at the same time. I won't leave the area, I will study Sports Management. Will be 4 years there and then I will decide where to go, is a long time, you can not know. The Paulistano is a great club, with great structure, which helps a lot the young players. It was all great, learned a lot from my lcoachs, both Gustavo De Conti and Vincius Louzada. Both push you hard in practice, it's heavy, taking your best all the time.' Said Arthur Casimiro

Read more: http://www.eurobasket.com/reports/2012/2/3.asp

Arthur Casimiro will start college at Southern Idaho - by Paulo Freire

The team of Paulistano has lost a player for the rest of this season. The young big man Arthur Casimiro (208-C-92) is no longer a member of the team, Arthur leave the team to adventure himself in college basketball. The young will play for the College of Southern Idaho in Twin Falls in the State of Idaho.

Arthur arrived in Paulistano with the age of 17, in January 2010, and in 2011 he was Juvenile State Champion, undefeated at the third place in the NBB U-21 and reached the brazilian national teams for young kids.

' I was already wanting to go play college ball. I don't want to stop playing basketball, but I'll thinking mainly in studying. Basketball career is short, with 35 years old we are already thinking of stopping. There I will study and play at the same time. I won't leave the area, I will study Sports Management. Will be 4 years there and then I will decide where to go, is a long time, you can not know. The Paulistano is a great club, with great structure, which helps a lot the young players. It was all great, learned a lot from my lcoachs, both Gustavo De Conti and Vincius Louzada. Both push you hard in practice, it's heavy, taking your best all the time.' Said Arthur Casimiro

Read more: http://www.eurobaske...ts/2012/2/3.asp

This is possibly the worst written story of all time.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So he just turned 20. What will his classification be once he hits campus?

Pretty mediocre stats, so he appears to be a project. If we don't have him for 4 (5 if he redshirts) years, then I think this is a waste.

You've called this young man and the young man from Paris "deep deep diamond in the rough kinda guys" and "Sun Belt projects." Have you seen either of these young men play? Have you talked to their coaches? Do you make your living evaluating football talent? Just trying to figure out how you decided these guys are such projects.

• Upvote 2

Point being?

These are the only stats I have seen on this young man while our two LB recruits for our football team have the numbers to indicate that they are athletic and have produced on the football field.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1