There are homosexuals in the world. Even homosexual Conservative Republicans. (Log cabin Republicans),

Robert "Bob" Kabel & Jill Homan, recently elected gay party members to post in the D.C. Republican party and many others

http://www.nbcwashington.com/blogs/first-read-dmv/DC-Elects-First-Openly-Gay-Republican-Party-Leaders-146209325.html.

Why wouldn't Comics attempt to show diversity among the characters so there is realastic reader appeal?

• Upvote 3

On Friday, One Million Moms tweeted, “WARNING: DC Comics has announced that the Green Lantern is gay.”

The One Million Moms Web site states: “Children desire to be just like superheroes. Children mimic superhero actions and even dress up in costumes to resemble these characters as much as possible. Can you imagine little boys saying, ‘I want a boyfriend or husband like X-Men?’ ”

Without question, the best part of this article.

• Upvote 1

There are homosexuals in the world. Even homosexual Conservative Republicans. (Log cabin Republicans),

Robert "Bob" Kabel & Jill Homan, recently elected gay party members to post in the D.C. Republican party and many others

http://www.nbcwashin...-146209325.html.

Why wouldn't Comics attempt to show diversity among the characters so there is realastic reader appeal?

Agree.

Now, let's see how long until they make a villian gay.

It will never happen. It's about pushing an agenda. We all know it. No real surprise.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Agree.

It will never happen. It's about pushing an agenda. We all know it. No real surprise.

What agenda? REAL LIFE. There a Gay people in the world. Some are good, some are bad. You are just chumming the waters waiting for the Sharks to feed for your enjoyment.

I've figured your agenda out.

• Upvote 3

"Sheen's character—who, it should be pointed out, isn't labeled as explicitly gay in the movie"

Also, just a little slant to that article. In the Robinhood clip, they call the prince a "sissy prince" and claim he is obviously gay in the clip. If he is, then every british actor must be gay.

Also list Buffalo Bob from Silence of the Lambs as an obvious gay.

I just thought he was a serial killer.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Agree.

The Riddler wasn't gay? jim Carey really played that one wrong then.

• Upvote 4

What agenda? REAL LIFE. There a Gay people in the world. Some are good, some are bad. You are just chumming the waters waiting for the Sharks to feed for your enjoyment.

I've figured your agenda out.

Just waiting for the 1st openly gay villain in the modern Hollywood agenda-pushing era, that is all.

Have a feeling I'll be waiting for a looooooong time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just waiting for the 1st openly gay villain in the modern Hollywood agenda-pushing era, that is all.

Have a feeling I'll be waiting for a looooooong time.

Mugatu?

Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg?

Caligula?

Hedonism Bot?

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 3

I mean, since he's out, why not the Pink Lantern?

Don't half ass it, son.

That made me laugh, not as much as your educated opinion. But I got a chuckle out of it.