Mixed drink of choice

Crown

Crown Black

Maker's Mark

Woodford Reserve

Any of the above mixed with a splash of water and a squeeze of lemon. Not a fan of Jack Daniel's. On the less expensive end, I like W.L. Weller or Evan Willliams.

Kettle One, Grey Goose or Tito's over ice or tonics. I've never been able to aquire a taste for gin or scotch.

Not a fan of fruity or sweet drinks, and the Dreamsicle and a few others sound like girl drinks.

Not a fan of fruity or sweet drinks, and the Dreamsicle and a few others sound like girl drinks.

I'm not a big fan of sweet drinks either, but I'm assuming P1 is referencing Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka...and that stuff is damn good. Hot chocolate, whipped cream vodka and peppermint schnapps will warm you up qui-te nicely on a cold night.

I'm not a big fan of sweet drinks either, but I'm assuming P1 is referencing Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka...and that stuff is damn good. Hot chocolate, whipped cream vodka and peppermint schnapps will warm you up qui-te nicely on a cold night.

Googled Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka to see what the bottle looked like and that was it. They were mixing them up at my girlfriend's mom's retirement party.

I haven't been able to drink peppermint or cinnamon flavored alcohol since high school. Seemed like every party you went to someone had gotten their hands on pep schnapps or Hot Damn... Bleh.

Googled Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka to see what the bottle looked like and that was it. They were mixing them up at my girlfriend's mom's retirement party.

I haven't been able to drink peppermint or cinnamon flavored alcohol since high school. Seemed like every party you went to someone had gotten their hands on pep schnapps or Hot Damn... Bleh.

or MD 20/20

• Upvote 1

Beer: Normal : Shiner Bock

Fancy: Delirium Noel

Mixed Drinks: Depends on the mood. One's for experimentation, one for a sweet tooth, one is a gentleman's beverage, one is for a celebration during college, and one for a celebration after college.

Dr. Peri's Dirty Black Russian

6 parts Dr. Pepper

5p Vanilla Vodka

2p Kahula

Flying Grasshopper

1p Creme de Menthe

1p Creme de Cacao

1p Vodka

Bourbon Sidecar

8p Bourbon

2p Cointreau

1p Lemon Juice

Three Wise Men on a Cold Mexican Night

3p Jack Daniels

3p Jim Beam

3p Johnny Walker

3p Vodka

3p Gold/Oro Tequila

*&(@ You, Direct Loans

9p Johnny Walker Blue, served neat

Edited by Legend500
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

LONDON FOG CUTTER

1 part lime juice (Freeze in ice cube tray)

2 parts gin

2 parts 7-UP

6 parts champagne

Mix ingredients in large bowl. Serve over ice. Makes you loopy.

And for the record...Shiner and DosXX are not mixed drinks. :growl: