Craig James, a Senator?

Ladies and Gentleman,

Craig James is looking to become the next US Senator, replacing the retiring Kay Bailey Hutchinson. I normally stay out of political campaign because of the ridiculousness they possess and undesirability of the majority of candidates, however I just can't stand Craig James.

"official announcement"

Since bribing, cheating and smearing doesn't necessarily make for a great career as an analyst (he is terrible), I guess he figured screwing over Texas was his next best bet.

I just don't see how anyone like him expects to be a Senator after HE KILLED 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU. He's really gotta clear up those allegations before he can run.

Never.

Gets.

Old.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2011/7/19/2282724/the-curious-index-7-19-2011

Pour one out for the FIVE HOOKERS CRAIG JAMES KILLED WHILE AT SMU.

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 2

I've read this thread over and over and don't see it: can someone clarify for me the unconfirmed rumors about Craig James?

More importantly, is there anyone who could possibly know if CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU? Maybe some kind of being with insight who could give us some acknowledgement of whether the assertion that CRAIG JAMES KILLED FIVE HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU is true or false?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

--C.James might win the GOP nomination... remember this state elected Perry as Gov. (this years "Bum Steer" (again)) who has made so many insane comments that he is an embarrassment to the state including refering to American Revolution occuring in the 16th century. (1776 in 16th century?). I am sure Perry got the support of most educators in the state for this award [considering his knowledge and that he unemployed 1000's of them]. James might lose the TxTech vote though which Perry likely won..

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

--C.James might win the GOP nomination... remember this state elected Perry as Gov. (this years "Bum Steer" (again)) who has made so many insane comments that he is an embarrassment to the state including refering to American Revolution occuring in the 16th century. (1776 in 16th century?). I am sure Perry got the support of most educators in the state for this award [considering his knowledge and that he unemployed 1000's of them]. James might lose the TxTech vote though which Perry likely won..

130810251687.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Never.

Gets.

Old.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2011/7/19/2282724/the-curious-index-7-19-2011

Pour one out for the FIVE HOOKERS CRAIG JAMES KILLED WHILE AT SMU.

This is my favorite reply on that site.

"You know who else killed five hookers?

Jack the Ripper.

I’m not saying that Craig James is Jack the Ripper reincarnated, but he is.

Specter177 - July 19, 2011"

Before this board, I never heard about CRAIG JAMES KILLING 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU. Now, whenever I hear about CRAIG JAMES KILLING 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU, I think about this board, and how it helped promote awareness about CRAIG JAMES KILLING 5 HOOKERS WHILE AT SMU. We need to get the word out there and save the hookers.

• Upvote 1