FREE TICKETS FOR EVERYONE!

MeanGreenDan

Just to complete the ball drop circle, the following email came to my IN box, with full details of ball being carried across the goal line.

Complimentary ticket pick up info

North Texas Athletics would like to thank you for signing up for your complimentary tickets to the North Texas Football game on December 3rd. These tickets were provided to you compliments of Head Football Coach Dan McCarney and Apogee.

If you have not picked up your complimentary tickets, please do so by stopping by the North Texas Ticket office at Gate 2 of Apogee Stadium. They will be open until 6 pm on Friday, December 2.

If you are planning on picking up your tickets at the game, there will be a designated will call window at the North Texas Ticket Office, just outside Gate 2 of Apogee Stadium. You can pick up your tickets on game day starting at 9 am.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact the North Texas Ticket Office at 940-565-2527 or visit our website at www.MeanGreenSports.com

See you at the game and GO MEAN GREEN!

North Texas Football vs. Middle Tennessee

Saturday, December 3rd @ 3pm

Senior Day

Senior Day presentation will start at 2:45 pm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was at the WKY and paid the $45 at the Alumni Center.I thought that made me part of the MGC. Don't understand. :huh: :huh: :huh:

That made you a member of the Alumni Association and provides you and a guest with free access to the Alumni Pavilion prior to home games (along with many other valuable benefits), but it is NOT associated with the Mean green Club.

The Mean Green Club is an organization that supports UNT Athletics and athletic scholarships. It is entirely separate from the UNT Alumni Association. Mean Green Club Memberships start at $125.

I am a volunteer rep for the Mean Green Club. PM me with your contact info and I'll get you info on the Mean Green Club and will try to answer any questions that you might have about either the Mean Green Club or the Alumni Association.