sun belt this week

THOR

WKU lost to Indiana St i believe... im also more worried about @Troy, but i think NT can win both games...id settle for 1-1 tho

Troy will be the easiest (relatively) away game we play all season. No intimidating crowd, and the weakest team. WKU is good, but they have been squeeking by every game. Plus, we get them at home. MTSU should be a win. IF we are not 6-6 at the end of the year I will be disappointed. If we do get to 6-6, there will likely be 5 bowl eligible SBC teams, so a bowl game is no gaurantee, but that would be nice to at least have that to worry about.

Troy will be the easiest (relatively) away game we play all season. No intimidating crowd, and the weakest team. WKU is good, but they have been squeeking by every game. Plus, we get them at home. MTSU should be a win. IF we are not 6-6 at the end of the year I will be disappointed. If we do get to 6-6, there will likely be 5 bowl eligible SBC teams, so a bowl game is no gaurantee, but that would be nice to at least have that to worry about.

Let's not take WKU for granted. Taggert was quoted after going to his kicking game for the win after it had struggled all game, “I believe in our guys, and that’s why you see us keep lining up to take field goals." I believe in our guys; let's all show up and do our part to help them when we play them this year.

Let's not take WKU for granted. Taggert was quoted after going to his kicking game for the win after it had struggled all game, “I believe in our guys, and that’s why you see us keep lining up to take field goals." I believe in our guys; let's all show up and do our part to help them when we play them this year.

I've got to admit....MTSU and Troy dont impress. I am just not sure about WKU though. They get better each week. I am confident in taking one or two of the three....but not all of them. We haven't won two games in a row....nor come close to doing so....so I can't see how we get all three. Esp with Orr being out.

I've got to admit....MTSU and Troy dont impress. I am just not sure about WKU though. They get better each week. I am confident in taking one or two of the three....but not all of them. We haven't won two games in a row....nor come close to doing so....so I can't see how we get all three. Esp with Orr being out.

Gotta have faith bro. WKU will also be coming in after taking a beating from LSU.