GoMeanGreen.com Miami Plans

Harry

We are canceling the Joe Stone Crab lunch because they are closed on that day (they open for lunch in October). So Please make a note of that! However, we have found an adequate replacement in Garcia's Seafood Grill for our pregame lunch. They do not take reservations but have plenty of room and we should be able to get some good seafood there! I've listed their address and phone number below.

I've listed our schedule below. We will be posting updates and pics from our travels here on the board throughout the trip so stay tuned to GoMeanGreen.com for the latest updates and changes. The GMG Chat Room will be open during the game so if you are watching online make sure and join in the fun. Also stay tuned for our updates during the game and after as we will have some hot off the press opinions to share with you!

The GoMeanGreen.com Itinerary is as follows:

Arriving 9pm in Miami. Staying at the Miami Biscayne Bay Hotel.

1). WED Aug 31st 10PM GMG Meet and Greet: Catch Bar (The Main Bar located in the Marriot Biscayne Bay Lobby). Join us for a couple cold ones as we discuss the FIU game and get ready for gameday.

Catch Bar located in Marriot

1633 North Bayshore Drive

Miami, FL 33132

(305) 536-6414

2). Thursday Sept 1st 11:30AM GMG Lunch at Garcia's Seafood Grill

Garcias Seafood Grill

Cuisines: Seafood

Neighborhood: Downtown

398 NW North River Dr, Miami, FL 33128-1626

(305) 375-0765

3). UNT Pregame Tailgate at FIU Stadium with UNT AD Dept 1.5 hours before gametime.

4). Post game TBA.

Harry, great job for organizing these events. I believe efforts like this often get overlooked, but kudos on making these arrangements. And you left out one thing in

3.5)Kick FIU's A$$!

Hope you guys have a fun, safe trip; and again, great job on getting this set up.

+1 for #3.5!

I won't get into Miami until like 12:30 so I look forward to catching up with everyone at the FIU tailgate!

"Party in the city where the heat is on!"

Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 1

Harry, great job for organizing these events. I believe efforts like this often get overlooked, but kudos on making these arrangements. And you left out one thing in

3.5)Kick FIU's A$$!

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4... 3.5

Hope you guys have a fun, safe trip; and again, great job on getting this set up.

It is a School Sponsored Tailgate and we would be pissed if you didn't make it :lol: Also try and make it to lunch if you can.

Excellent! I will definitely be there for the tailgate. The only way I can make lunch would be a miracle. My flight lands at 11:15am Miami time. By the time I get the luggage, get the rental car, check into the hotel, and then get to the restaurant, y'all will likely all be gone. If I end up getting in earlier, I'll certainly get over there!

Mean Rob, Evan, AAUNT, Mo Green and I made our flight. I'm posting this from in the plane. We started a "North" "Texas" Chant and received some odd looks. oh well, more green friendly folks will support us when we arrive! The GMG Mac era Caravan has begun! GMG!