New North Texas Logo

greenjoe

You're absolutely right, but isn't this the same reason you dislike all of the UT fans that never attended that university? What do you call them? Oh, that's right...bootlickers. Kharma's tough sometimes.

So, then were you also wearing a laker jersey until they got swept, then pulled it off revealing a lebron jersey underneath, soon to he followed by the same thing revealing a dirk/rose/durant depending on who wins the nba title?

Yankme fans in Texas are vommit... sorry if that is offensive.... BUT IT IS TRUE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE LIVED HERE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

GO MEAN GREEN AND GO RANGERS AND MAVS!

• Upvote 3

27 world titles. Nuff said.

And spare me the "payroll" argument...nobody knocks IBM or Coca Cola for hiring the best and brightest they can. It's a business.

SPARE ME COMMON SENSE LOGIC... come on man. The business is mlb, and them catering to one market's advantage over its competition has clearly made the sport number 2... to the NFL. It isn't even close. Please say it ain't so emmit... please say you are joking....

27 world titles. Nuff said.

And spare me the "payroll" argument...nobody knocks IBM or Coca Cola for hiring the best and brightest they can. It's a business.

Cute.

I've been a Yankee fan since waaaaay before the recent titles. I can say that in all honesty, unlike all the recent "lifetime" Ranger fans.

As to Eppy's question...nope, ridin and dyin with the Mavs (Nice to do some ridin and not so much dying these days)

482.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mannnnnn you cant just still my thunder lol! Shoss, what about the STROS!

Not a big fan of Houston in general. It is too hot and humid for me... as for the stros... meh... I don't root against them or anything, and I liked it when they made the world series. The biggest thing the stros have going for them is that they are not the bankees or the red sux that ESPN attempts to forcefeed me daily...

good luck in the battle for the most prized trophy in all of sportdom... the silver boot.

Going with a quasi-yankme logo in this area would be brand-name suicide... even before we develop any brand-name recognition...

• Downvote 1

SHOSS, I think we mean the same thing. I have never been a fan of the Lakers, hate the Heat and wish Lebron nothing but failure and have never, ever been a Yankees fan. Always been a Mean Green, Mavs, Rangers, Cowboys, Stars fan.

My post was to point out that emmitt appears to be a tad hypocritical in all of this. I mean, come on, how can Mr. Longhorn hater like the Yankees for the same reasons he criticizes UT fans?

Sorry for the late reply guys, saw this topic and wanted to post this.

Your eagle logo is great, but to compliment this, I came up with this tweak of your alumni association's logo as a letter logo. I removed the star (too busy/other schools like TXST use it a lot too) and repositioned the T vs N.

The end result IMO looks pretty sharp and classic and would look great as decals, chrome emblems etc and can be instantly associated with North Texas:

UNTLogo.jpg

Good luck this season and Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 1

Your eagle logo is great, but to compliment this, I came up with this tweak of your alumni association's logo as a letter logo. I removed the star (too busy/other schools like TXST use it a lot too) and repositioned the T vs N.

The end result IMO looks pretty sharp and classic and would look great as decals, chrome emblems etc and can be instantly associated with North Texas:

UNTLogo.jpg

Thanks Dallas Ag.. i think your right, that logo looks real sharp. i do love our sow logo too though..

UNTLogo.jpg

Having not been a fan of the letters I like this for some reason.

Edited by eppy4life
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UNTLogo.jpg

I love this look, especially since it is so much like the Tech logo.

• 2 weeks later...