Thinking

• 3 weeks later...

Does everything think that we deserved the championships a few years ago?

I'm not so sure.

Wow I don't Think I have seen a comment get so many negative hits. But yes we should always win.

Edited by GreenStreet

Football only. Please keep that talk in the 'Still Mourning' forum.

As far as 'deserved' do you mean was our team good enough then to win the belt now? If that's the question the answer is absolutely not.

I would be comfortable in saying that our teams, especially the teams from 92 and 93, would have won the SBC every year and probably with ease.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I would be comfortable in saying that our teams, especially the teams from 92 and 93, would have won the SBC every year and probably with ease.

If you meant '02 and '03, I'm right there with you. Troy had one team a few years back (seems like Hougabook was QB and they had McKelvin and a few other studs) that would have been the toughest competition to the 2002 UNT team....which is still the best the Belt has ever seen, in my opinion. We had a better overall record in 2003, but not a healthy Booger and no DeLoach.

I was on a couple of those teams so I hope you are all wearing your gomeangreen name tag when I see you at a game. I'll be the 6'6" Native American guy looking at you funny.

Edited by DirtySavage
  • Upvote 1

I was on a couple of those teams so I hope you are all wearing your gomeangreen name tag when I see you at a game. I'll be the 6'6" Native American guy looking at you funny.

Hey, even better...sign up to play in the GMG.Com flag football game...you are sure to see some of those guys....on the field! Payback is fun! :sword:

• Upvote 1