New Mean Green Stadium Seat Selection Process

Green59

In the mailbox today was an eight page New Mean Green Stadium Seat Selection Process. It is very thorough and fully explains the process. There is also a Frequently Asked Questions Section. The important dates are as follows:

April 1 - Mean Green Club Priority Points are frozen and seat selection order is determined by MGC Staff based on your Priority Points.

April 18 - Seat Selection appointment times sent by mail to Suite/Club Seat holders, Mean Green Club donors and season ticket holders who are not Mean Green Club donors.

May 5 - Suite Holder Selection begins.

May 9 - Club Seat Holder Selection begins.

May 23 - Mean Green Club Donor Seat Selections begins.

June 21 - Season Ticket Holder/Non Mean Green Club Donor Selection begins.

To get a better seat location in the the new stadium join or renew your membership in the Mean Green Club by March 31st. If you need a MGC membership/renewal brochure emailed to you please message me your name and email address.

Edited by Green59
  • Upvote 1

I see the cutoff for the good parking is now $1000 instead of $500. Oh well, I'm just glad to have the opportunity to park near the stadium instead of at Fouts.

250 got great parking outside the ticket office last year.

I see the cutoff for the good parking is now $1000 instead of $500. Oh well, I'm just glad to have the opportunity to park near the stadium instead of at Fouts.

In reading the packet, the lots in question are pretty small, so a larger donation makes sense. The $250+ donation gives you great parking and tailgaiting opportunities.

• Downvote 1

Wished it would have included a map of the stadium and the parking lots.

Otherwise, quite useful material.

gallery_3776_3_9271.jpg

If I read things correctly:

>=$10K/yr donors (with $100K stadium campaign donation) park in a new lot not pictured here, but that will be behind the press box side stands

>=$1K/yr doners (with club seats) park in the lot marked 83 above

>=$250/yr doners park in the lot labeled 81 above

That's my interpretation anyway.

• Upvote 2

Really well done brochure. Have to hand it to the Athletic dept. folks. Nicely done...this thing had to cost a pretty penny to create, print and mail. NICE JOB! This should really help folks to understand the process a good bit more clearly.

Thanks to the Athletic dept. for getting this in everyone's hands. Big time brochure!

I like!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

gallery_3776_3_9271.jpg

If I read things correctly:

>=$10K/yr donors (with $100K stadium campaign donation) park in a new lot not pictured here, but that will be behind the press box side stands

>=$1K/yr doners (with club seats) park in the lot marked 83 above

>=$250/yr doners park in the lot labeled 81 above

That's my interpretation anyway.

Thanks for the info. I was under the impression that there was going to be a lot on the North side of the stadium where club level ticket holders would park. Guess not?

One thing that I heard that I really liked is the Mean Green Club parking next to Victory RH is no more festival parking! :goodjob:

i really hope this is true! i've never had a huge issue with the parking since we always got there really early, always next to the same group, but it's nice to not have to worry about it! plenty of room for tailgating!!!

Thanks for the info. I was under the impression that there was going to be a lot on the North side of the stadium where club level ticket holders would park. Guess not?

In the FAQ section, it does say that All Club Seat Holders or those that give a minimum of $1000 to the MGC will be eligible to park in Green Lot #1 (next to the Athletic Center) or Green Lot #3 (north end of the Mean Green Stadium). All parking spaces in these two lots will be numbered and allocated in MGC Priority Point Order.

Edited by Green59

The brochure is excellent and clearly sets out the ticket allocation procedures. I don't know how anyone could bitch about the objectivity and fairness of the process...although I am sure there will be someone who feels shat upon. I ponied-up what I was comfortable in doing, and what I have done for more than a few years now, and I'll let the chips fall where they may as far as points go. If I fall lower in the pecking order it would be because someone wrote a bigger check and that would be all green and all good!

• Upvote 2

In the FAQ section, it does say that All Club Seat Holders or those that give a minimum of $1000 to the MGC will be eligible to park in Green Lot #1 (next to the Athletic Center) or Green Lot #3 (north end of the Mean Green Stadium). All parking spaces in these two lots will be numbered and allocated in MGC Priority Point Order.

Thanks. Must have missed that.