Ronnell Wright...

NCMeanGreen

Right this down and fold it up and keep it in your wallet: If we have a winning season in 2011, Arkansas State will be an afterthought to us. One winning season with this new stadium and this new coaching staff will be the end of losing battles to schools with lesser facilities and fewer opportunities to move to better conferences.

• Upvote 3

Ouch, I don't have much interest in recruiting until a commitment is made but I do like to think that most recruits will honor their word. Obviously, NT wanted him are they would not have committed, and I like to think the coaching staff and resources coming on stream at NT will win most of battles against Belt competition. A loss IMO, but not a big one other than it is at a severe need position.

Unless the coaching staff has a comparable alternative ready to sign on the dotted line, this is a pretty big blow. Zero JUCO recruits at the DT position, a position in desperate need of athletes. Not good. .

And all the chest thumping in the world won't change that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Tell a friend

Love GoMeanGreen.com? Tell a friend!
  • What's going on Mean Green?

1. 6

ESPN Football Power Index

2. 0

I don’t like stacking offers

3. 2

Portal/Transfer Updates

4. 36

Looking to discuss, or debate: the future of CFB.

5. 6

ESPN Football Power Index

• Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    FairfieldFan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.