Anybody Watch The 30 For 30 On Smu?

Knowing SMU's past knack and ability in the area of sports marketing, watch em' make this doc' a recruiting tool like in: "Son, yes we atoned for all that an entire generation ago, but now look at all our SMU greats on that documenatary who are back on our wagon and ready to help SMU become great again. Oh, by the way, here's Eric Dickerson now--what irony that he would be here at the very same time we are recruiting you." :rolleyes::(

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Otaku = haiku

:huh: Supposed to be a joke i guess? But its neither accurate or funny, I don't get it. Also ho does this add anything of value to this thread?

This is another thing that irks me about this forum. Most threads degenerate into childish joking and very little information about the topic is discussed.

Edited by Green Otaku
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

:huh: Supposed to be a joke i guess? But its neither accurate or funny, I don't get it. Also ho does this add anything of value to this thread?

This is another thing that irks me about this forum. Most threads degenerate into childish joking and very little information about the topic is discussed.

:flowers:

It is obvious that you haven't been here long.

That's the way the thread go.

Edited by Army of Dad

That's the way the thread go.

Because thats the accepted norm and its allowed. I go on here to find out information about UNT, not to see people's (bad) jokes. Of course thats my personal purpose, people can use it for what ever the admin allows, I'm not here to change things. I however have every right to give my opinion about what I don't like.

• Downvote 3

Because thats the accepted norm and its allowed. I go on here to find out information about UNT, not to see people's (bad) jokes. Of course thats my personal purpose, people can use it for what ever the admin allows, I'm not here to change things. I however have every right to give my opinion about what I don't like.

stick-in-the-mud.jpg

• Upvote 1