Unt Vs Troy Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

What do y'all think?

I'm going to say:

UNT - 24

Troy - 34

It should be a good game, but I'm expecting Troy to be focused against us after what happened to them last week. MT lost last night, so they should have their sights back on the conf. championship.

If Canales can get the guys ready to play and prove me wrong (I hope they do!), then this board will be crazy next week.

If Canales can get the guys ready to play and prove me wrong (I hope they do!), then this board will be crazy next week.

Nah. It'll just be two wins, against Sunbelt teams. Nothing to see here. Move along and find us a name!

Current line is Troy -11.5. UNT has won but a single home game since at least the start of the 2008 season. I'm adding 6 points to UNT based on increased fan hopefulness vibes and increased player confidence and focus. This takes us to Troy -5.5. I'm now adding 5 points for Olen getting a 35+ yard field goal and actually making 2 extra points. Now we're at Troy -.5. Special teams keeping the ball in bounds on kickoffs gets us an additional 6 points. Final line, UNT -5.5. Final score:

UNT 36

Troy 30.5

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Nah. It'll just be two wins, against Sunbelt teams. Nothing to see here. Move along and find us a name!

Current line is Troy -11.5. UNT has won but a single home game since at least the start of the 2008 season. I'm adding 6 points to UNT based on increased fan hopefulness vibes and increased player confidence and focus. This takes us to Troy -5.5. I'm now adding 5 points for Olen getting a 35+ yard field goal and actually making 2 extra points. Now we're at Troy -.5. Special teams keeping the ball in bounds on kickoffs gets us an additional 6 points. Final line, UNT -5.5. Final score:

UNT 36

Troy 30.5

So does this mean you will be back this year and possibly at the tailgate saturday?

Troy 24

UNT 17

So does this mean you will be back this year and possibly at the tailgate saturday?

Troy 24

UNT 17

There is this little matter of weekly tax research cases for which our group typically meets on Saturdays. Depending on how negotiations go with the professor, who currently has a case assigned to us over Thanksgiving, in combination with my progress on my assigned consolidate tax return project along with other as of late very unpredictable domestic complications, the K-State game is a possibility.

Guest MeanGreenHomer

I think Riley plays mistake free, and the defense comes to play again. But, Troy already had there on Sun Belt slip-up this season. As much Kool-Aid as I have chugged over the years, my head says Troy 27 UNT 21, although my heart would like it to be UNT 35 Troy 24