Is This A Big Problem?

houstonmeangreen

looking at the stadium...they appear to be putting in the endzone area (next to ath center) too early. They have more concrete seats to bring in via 18 wheel flatbeds like previously done....will they be able to manuver betweeen the endzone section they are now about to pour?

don't beleive everything you see on a webcam. objects and spaces may be larger than they appear

• Upvote 2

looking at the stadium...they appear to be putting in the endzone area (next to ath center) too early. They have more concrete seats to bring in via 18 wheel flatbeds like previously done....will they be able to manuver betweeen the endzone section they are now about to pour?

Where will the pre-fab seating structures be used, to finish the East side stands?

• Downvote 1

Oh no!! They're going to have to tear the whole thing down and start over. I knew we wouldn't have a new stadium for the 2011 season. :lol: :lol: :blink:

I'm really starting to get concerned about the mental health of some of our posters.

So you're starting the rumor that the stadium won't be finished for the 2011 season? :o I just knew it wasn't going to happen!!

Posted in jest!

Commercial construction projects have a person called a "superintendant" who supervises all aspects of the job, including making sure that something as big as that crane will be able to leave the site once its work is done, as well as seeing that a truck such as you mentioned (usually not as wide as said crane) will be able to deliver the necessary materials in the proper sequence. It kinda looks like they know what they're doing. Also, one of the HKS engineers told me that going to a game in that stadium will be a lot more enjoyable than going to one in the Cowboys Stadium (which they also built). And yes, he told me that before the Cowboys started playing this year's regular season.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

while i don't believe this is a mess up by the builders...there are instances of companies messing up. my friend who is a tech grad told me that one of their arenas made within the last decade (fuzzy on the details) boxed in a crane and had to do extra work to get it out.

When NT built Fouts they forgot to take the track out before they finished it and it had to stay in. True story. :huh:

• Upvote 3

Oh no!! They're going to have to tear the whole thing down and start over. I knew we wouldn't have a new stadium for the 2011 season. :lol: :lol: :blink:

I'm really starting to get concerned about the mental health of some of our posters.

To show you have concern for the well being of others puts you on the road to recovery....keep working at it and keep taking your meds...you will make, if not next year, maybe the year after next. If we fail to see progress, as hoped for, we will call Dr. Phil.