Eric Tramiel Playing In Israel

I don't remember this being posted, but apparently Eric Tramiel has found a team in the Israeli National League to play for. The team name is ELITZUR KOHAV YAIR/YUVAL. Here is a link to the team roster and the team page:

Team Roster

Team Page

He is listed as one of the top players. There are 2 other Americans and one Israeli-American on the team.

Way to go Eric!

• Upvote 1

And if he works hard, keeps improving... Someday he can go play for my people.

I would definitely buy an Eric Tramiel Panathinaikos jersey. DEFINITELY. International shipping and everything.

Umm...you're buying two. I'm a medium.

I'm actually somewhat disappointed...last we heard Trammy was going to play in Japan and since I'll be there next year I was going to introduce Green Man to the asian.

Umm...you're buying two. I'm a medium.

I'm actually somewhat disappointed...last we heard Trammy was going to play in Japan and since I'll be there next year I was going to introduce Green Man to the asian.

You'll want a large if you wear an American medium. Done deal. I'll buy it for you as a gift. From each according to his ethnicity, to each according to his fandom.

Also, I think you may be getting mixed up. Unless you've been holding out on us with info, the last discussion of Tramiel was his summer league stint with the Mavs. We've talked about Sturns and his pro experience in Japan lately... Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

• Downvote 1

Also, I think you may be getting mixed up. Unless you've been holding out on us with info, the last discussion of Tramiel was his summer league stint with the Mavs. We've talked about Sturns and his pro experience in Japan lately... Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

Ummm...what have I said about doubting me?