Jub Jub Talking About Dodge Right Now

UNT 90 Grad

It wasn't about Riley, it was about Jub's kid. Jub is not going to be the most objective source on Todd Dodge these days. Not that it matters now.

I remember Jub ranting during the 2008 season about how Dodge would turn it all around and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Darrell Dickey was the probem, yada, yada, yada. No one understood. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just a bunch of crap.

It's not that I don't like Jub. I listen to him every morning on the way to work. But, when the subject ever involved Todd Dodge, he lost his wits trying to defend the guy's on the field product.

It wasn't about Riley, it was about Jub's kid. Jub is not going to be the most objective source on Todd Dodge these days. Not that it matters now.

I remember Jub ranting during the 2008 season about how Dodge would turn it all around and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Darrell Dickey was the probem, yada, yada, yada. No one understood. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just a bunch of crap.

It's not that I don't like Jub. I listen to him every morning on the way to work. But, when the subject ever involved Todd Dodge, he lost his wits trying to defend the guy's on the field product.

I seem to remember George being upset about the Dickey firing as well.

I seem to remember George being upset about the Dickey firing as well.

Dunham's a great announcer, but one of his flaws is that he's extremely reluctant to criticize the current coach.

If he really took shots at the UNT fanbase, he needs to stop bogarting the bong. He knows better than anybody that Dodge's tenure was a disaster on the field.

It was the same way with DD. They had pool parties together for pete's sake. Jub do what he do. He befriends coaches.

I can accept pool parties. But I thought Georgio took it too far when he rubbed pumice on DD's corns in the locker room after practice.