Fau Game Highlights

MGFFL

Maybe it's been said already somewhere else but I'd like to offer my thanks to meangreensports.com for providing the game highlights. It's certainly nice to put some video to what we've read about already. Hope the website keeps it up for the remainder of the season. It's cool to keep fans from all over the country, including South Texas, up to speed with game video and press conference stuff.

Go Mean Green! Beat ULL!!

Observations:

The play at the 2:54 mark is a product the defense's respect for Riley's feet. When he breaks the pocket running, the secondary creeps up to contain him...because they have to. We need to see more good decisions like this out of Riley if we're going to win more games.

I love the castless Darius Carey (I liked the casted Darius Carey).

I'm loving this "GreenCat" or whatever Jub was calling it. All of you out there calling for more Hamilton, you got it. This package works.

I love that Alfred Morris was held to 54 yds by the D.

Lots of cause for optimism after this game. Hopefully the guys continue to roll this bead of momentum they've created against UL this weekend and watch it grow. FAU may be down this year, but we went into their house, got punched in the mouth on the first drive, stuck with it, and won this game. Surely we can come home and take care of business.

GO MEAN GREEN!