Unt Vs. Rice

UNT_playmaker

Major Buzz on Campus....at least 15 posters for the game are up in the dorm i work in..... Athletics was at the union today handing out free FOUTS FINALE T-Shirts.....i think we Get 26,000 + this game is going to be a BLAST....FRY RICE! Go Mean Green

You seem connected to inside information type stuff, but any final Fall enrollment figures? Also wonder what the enrollment of our UNT Freshmen Class is this Fall, too? You know Freshmen will come out by the droves for this game. Wonder if last years will?

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

why doesnt UNT play more games in the afternoon? like 12pm or 3pm? i think more people would show up if they could get it going on earlier in the day.

Because it is tough to go to a game when your kid is playing at the same time. Obviously that is not an issue for most students, though getting up in time to make a 12:00 kickoff could be a problem! :lol:

Just some pop up afternoon heat storms. They are small and pass quickly and there is a great chancce we miss them entirely.

I love the 6PM start. I live several counties away, and this allows time to get to the stadium and tailgate for about 4 or 5 hours before gametime. A 2:30 start would put a huge rush on things.

I'm with Army of Dad, it makes it way easier for those of us who have kids that play sports on Saturday mornings or early afternoons. My oldest daughter has a soccer game at 11:30 tomorrow and thankfully this gives us plenty of time to make it to Denton and set up our tailgate and chill before the game.