Tune Story On Espn

Coach Andy Mac

Good pub. But, typical negative comments from people who refuse to open their eyes to what is happening in Denton. Makes you want to smack them.

Agree with the "good pub" comment, but I fail to see the negative you are talking about. Is the full article seen through the link? If so, where is the negative?

Agree with the "good pub" comment, but I fail to see the negative you are talking about. Is the full article seen through the link? If so, where is the negative?

Check out the reader comments. Nothing terrible, just a couple of morons.

My only question now is whether or not the people who plan the game atmosphere will do the right thing and play The Who's "Getting In Tune" Nathan takes the field. Have them call Mark Cuban. He's the master of game atmosphere overkill.

The verse is a little too quiet and introspective. But the lead-in to the chorus, when Roger sings, "And I'm gonna tune RIGHT IN ON YOU!" would work.

There's also got to be a way to use the word OpporTUNE-ity for something.

OK, I might have gone to the well one too many times for that one.

Both the quietness and introspection will lull opposing defenses into a false sense of security thinking that we're still going to have a quarterback who turns the ball over at critical times during the game.

But, Nathan will give them the football equivalent of the the shocker all the way to the end zone, possession after possession, quarter after quarter, half after half, game after game, and season after season.

Pick any two of the words, and you have your two words.

Coach Mike.

Coach Chico.

Coach Canales.

Mike Canales.

Chico Canales.

No matter your two word choice, the conclusion remains the same: Coach Mike "Chico" Canales is the wheel behind all of the football good happening at North Texas these days. And, we are happier than a glass of iced tea to have him!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pick any two of the words, and you have your two words.

Coach Mike.

Coach Chico.

Coach Canales.

Mike Canales.

Chico Canales.

No matter your two word choice, the conclusion remains the same: Coach Mike "Chico" Canales is the wheel behind all of the football good happening at North Texas these days. And, we are happier than a glass of iced tea to have him!

That must be some damn happy Iced Tea, I hope its none of that flavored fruity stuff.