The Wac Faces Uncertain Future

NT80

BYU going or staying in MWC may determine Utah State's future. No mention of UNT in all the movement; says La Tech can just go into CUSA (ha!)//

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/441957-college-football-boise-state-fresno-state-nevada-look-to-the-future

• Upvote 1

Ahh, Bleacher Report.

I'm glad that all the amazing advances in technology that the world has seen in the last 20 years have finally paid off in the most critical way: Creating a place for the idiots who can't get their phone calls on the air of sports talk radio to spout their dumbass opinions.

• Upvote 5

Ahh, Bleacher Report.

I'm glad that all the amazing advances in technology that the world has seen in the last 20 years have finally paid off in the most critical way: Creating a place for the idiots who can't get their phone calls on the air of sports talk radio to spout their dumbass opinions.

If I accomplish one more thing on the internet before I die, it would be to remove Bleacher Report articles from Google News feeds. That, or cross my fingers that Philly's plan to tax bloggers catches on.

If I accomplish one more thing on the internet before I die, it would be to remove Bleacher Report articles from Google News feeds. That, or cross my fingers that Philly's plan to tax bloggers catches on.

Sorry, I don't think you can stop the Bleacher Report train... too many dummies on there. And we all know that when dummies settle on some type of media, it doesn't matter how dumb the content is (ahem, MTV, ahem), it will only grow stronger.

Ahh, Bleacher Report.

But at least we get their answer to the ever present "What's your take?".

Ahh, Bleacher Report.

Do you like it?

Sorry, I don't think you can stop the Bleacher Report train... too many dummies on there. And we all know that when dummies settle on some type of media, it doesn't matter how dumb the content is (ahem, MTV, ahem), it will only grow stronger.

I don't mind that it exists. Everyone needs an outlet sometimes and writing for no reason can be fun. There are a few folks on there who even do a really good job. I just don't like seeing it presented as part of a supposedly legitimate news aggregate.

I don't mind that it exists. Everyone needs an outlet sometimes and writing for no reason can be fun. There are a few folks on there who even do a really good job. I just don't like seeing it presented as part of a supposedly legitimate news aggregate.

The Bleacher Report fills a niche, much like the Weekly World News does in the realm of print news. I think the WWW is a bit more accurate in there reporting and is clearly better at proofreading.

The Bleacher Report fills a niche, much like the Weekly World News does in the realm of print news. I think the WWW is a bit more accurate in there reporting and is clearly better at proofreading.

Breaking North Texas News:

Little Rat Boy secures starting kicking job at UNT! More breaking NEWZ to come!

Sorry, I don't think you can stop the Bleacher Report train... too many dummies on there. And we all know that when dummies settle on some type of media, it doesn't matter how dumb the content is (ahem, FOX NEWS, ahem), it will only grow stronger.

Fixed it for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1