Could Buter Play For The National Title?

UNT90

Mich St. and Tenn are 5 and 6 seeds, respectively. Very doable. The final four is in Butler's home town, so imagine how stoked that community will be (and how PISSED IU alum are right now).

Two home games for Butler until they win the national title?

I think it's possible. But I wouldn't bet on them to win it all. They'll have a great shot to win their Final Four game, but not sure about them taking out WVU/Duke/Kentucky(or Baylor). I would love to see it occur tho.

Edited by CMJ

The ultimate b-ball underdog movie....Hoosiers.....that final game in the movie, is played at Butler's colesium (which they still use). Omen?

Let's throw in Dennis Hopper about to die very soon too.. Good things are happening for small Indiana schools !!!

Edited by NT03

Mich St. and Tenn are 5 and 6 seeds, respectively. Very doable. The final four is in Butler's home town, so imagine how stoked that community will be (and how PISSED IU alum are right now).

Two home games for Butler until they win the national title?

One would hope that Butler fans would have a lot of support since they are in town. BUT I thought for SURE with Baylor fans out numbering Duke fans 10-1, in their own backyard, they would have made today's game a home game for their team, but goodness those fans were quiet.

I think Buter can do it. It won't be against Balor now though. My money is on Buter over Duk in the final. Buter just has too much going for them, and Duk got lucky against Balor. Interesting Final 4.

Wel plaed

• Upvote 1

I think Buter can do it. It won't be against Balor now though. My money is on Buter over Duk in the final. Buter just has too much going for them, and Duk got lucky against Balor. Interesting Final 4.

Uh, sorry to be the spelling police, but there's 2 T's in butter, and a 'C' in duck... and yes, my money is also on butter over duck in the final.

• Upvote 2