How Do We Matchup Against State?

Harry

The short version is our strengths are on the glass, depth, guard play, and attitude. At least IMHO. Our forward George Ddufuwa is a rebounding machine, and Eric Tramiel is our hoss in the paint. We sometimes roll more than ten guys in a game, but I doubt we can afford to try that against the Wildcats. Josh White is one of the best little guards in the country, and Tristan Thompson is a smooth slasher. We have been ridiculously good in close games this year....our guys know how to pull out contests when the chips are down. Unfortunately I think our interior presence will be completely nuetralized, our guards will be overmatched, and we won't be able to roll out our bench to wear KState down.

What are your strengths? Ours are o boards, defense, and transition offense. We also have 2 manic depressive guard who can light it up in an instant or go cold for a week.

We don't matchup that bad just starting 5 vs starting 5. It's when you guys go to the bench that will do us in. If either of our bigs , O or ET, get in foul trouble it could be a long night for the Mean Green

Edited by NT03

We don't matchup that bad just starting 5 vs starting 5. It's when you guys go to the bench that will do us in. If either of our bigs , O or ET, get in foul trouble it could be a long night for the Mean Green

and we are the top team in the country for drawing fouls. We also have 4-5 bigs that we rotate out. A transfer from Uconn, a McDonalds all-american, the big12 sixth man of the year who just scored 27 on okie st, a 7 ft freshman, and a 4 year player/starter. Our starting guards are 3rd and 4th team all americans and our starting sf is a 4 star junior.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

and we are the top team in the country for drawing fouls. We also have 4-5 bigs that we rotate out. A transfer from Uconn, a McDonalds all-american, the big12 sixth man of the year who just scored 27 on okie st, a 7 ft freshman, and a 4 year player/starter. Our starting guards are 3rd and 4th team all americans and our starting sf is a 4 star junior.

...and North Texas saves about $3.5 Million a year on our team than your school saves on yours.

Sucks to be you. :D

Rick

We got a conference championship.

• Upvote 3

and we are the top team in the country for drawing fouls. We also have 4-5 bigs that we rotate out. A transfer from Uconn, a McDonalds all-american

And we are the top team in the country at getting to the free throw line, so I guess that means we've got this one in the bag. Sure better than being the best in America at having a Big Mac in the bag.

Did it? I thought they fired him last year.

Either way... Bill Snyder needs to stay away from the buffet.

You're thinking of the accomplished school in Kansas.

We're playing the one who picked its colors by blending the colors of the accomplished school in hopes of success by proxy

• Upvote 3

You're thinking of the accomplished school in Kansas.

We're playing the one who picked its colors by blending the colors of the accomplished school in hopes of success by proxy

My bad... You're right; I got confused. I thought we were playing the school from Kansas that mattered.

I haven't watched "Hoosiers" in a while. My fault.