Good Luck Coach Dodge

Travis Scott

I just listened to the halftime show with George speaking with RV...I have to say that I'm excited for next year. I'm also excited that the decision has been made and now we can move on. Hopefully Dodge will pull it together...I truly hope so...those players need to feel what winning is like. I wish him and his staff the best of luck in recruiting and for success next season! See you at Fouts for one last go around!!!

Now, let's put this football passion into Johnny Jones and his team. Can't wait for the next home game!!!

I just listened to the halftime show with George speaking with RV...I have to say that I'm excited for next year. I'm also excited that the decision has been made and now we can move on. Hopefully Dodge will pull it together...I truly hope so...those players need to feel what winning is like. I wish him and his staff the best of luck in recruiting and for success next season! See you at Fouts for one last go around!!!

Now, let's put this football passion into Johnny Jones and his team. Can't wait for the next home game!!!

Ditto. Glad a decision has been made and we can move past this season. I'm looking forward to a successful recruiting season followed by a strong, competitive team next fall. Go Mean Green!

I will always support the Green. My girlfriend thinks that we are all nuts but that is part of being a Mean Green fan - rain or shine, win or losss - we support our school.

My wife does too. She still supports me, although she has no ties to North Texas except being an arts lover, and saying that she sees North Texas as a place where the arts won't always come last. Unfortunately (in my opinion), she's figured out interceptions, blocked kicks and punts, fumbles, missed field goals and extra points, coming out of the red zone with no points, and losing a lead late in the game. I didn't think she knew that much about football before I started taking her to the games within the last 3 years, but I guess some things aren't that hard to learn.

My wife does too. She still supports me, although she has no ties to North Texas except being an arts lover, and saying that she sees North Texas as a place where the arts won't always come last. Unfortunately (in my opinion), she's figured out interceptions, blocked kicks and punts, fumbles, missed field goals and extra points, coming out of the red zone with no points, and losing a lead late in the game. I didn't think she knew that much about football before I started taking her to the games within the last 3 years, but I guess some things aren't that hard to learn.

It will make the success all the more appreciated when it comes.