Offensive Coordinator Wishlist

UNT Mean Green

For everyone that has been bashing dodge, it's funny how quickly they forget that dickey only won 8 games total his first 3 years.

As far as all of the 7 win ultimatum talk, dont forget that dickey only won 5 games his 4th year.

He beat Texas Tech and Boise, twice. And had 3 more wins in the same amount of time. And only one of his eight was against a 1-AA. And he had NO first recruiting class, because he was hired after signing day. Which I only mention because Dodge's first recruiting class is often used as an excuse.

All of it is irrelevant... Because are you really saying we ought to resign ourselves to a situation WORSE than Dickey's?

Edited by TheTastyGreek

I want the record to note that, inspired by this post, I made an RV as Radio photoshop.

After my girlfriend said it was inappropriate to change Rick's skin tone for the purposes of comedy art, I reluctantly agreed not to post it anywhere.

But it was AWESOME. And, also for the record- Rick Villarreal looks pretty badass as a black man. If it were possible to change your race... I would strongly encourage him to consider it.

Anyway... For anyone who thinks that there's no filter or boundary... You're wrong. As long as someone with a better sense of social propriety is looking over my shoulder, I can censor myself.

So, what you are saying is that telling everyone that you turned a white guy into a black guy through photoshop blackface is better than showing everyone? Careful, you may just get labeled as a racist. :D

He beat Texas Tech and Boise, twice. And had 3 more wins in the same amount of time. And only one of his eight was against a 1-AA. And he had NO first recruiting class, because he was hired after signing day. Which I only mention because Dodge's first recruiting class is often used as an excuse.

All of it is irrelevant... Because are you really saying we ought to resign ourselves to a situation WORSE than Dickey's?

What's interesting is I didn't know a SINGLE person after year three of Dickey that wanted him back for year four.

So, what you are saying is that telling everyone that you turned a white guy into a black guy through photoshop blackface is better than showing everyone? Careful, you may just get labeled as a racist. :D

That's the thing, though... It wasn't blackface, it was a hue adjustment.

Don't think Ted Danson; think Nate Griffin on Family Guy.