I Wonder!

saysojoe

I wonder if the 95% of The Arkansas State fans are mad at the coaching staff for having a game plan and actually going in to and undefeated Iowa stadium and trying to win for their school. I wonder if those 95 % are mad at the coaching staff for not just showing up and getting their paycheck because after all its just a "BODYBAG GAME". I wonder if those 95% are mad at the coaching staff because the The REAL SEASON starts with the SUNBELT. I wonder if those 95% are made at the coaching staff because they played to win and played with pride and now they have all the confidence to play anybody in the Sunbelt and know down deep they can win every game. I wonder !!!!!!!!

Thank You Red Wolves for going for it !!!!!!!

Dude get over yourself. This is the same ASU team that got blown out by Nebraska so where was your chirping then? It was a good effort today for sure, but if you thought Iowa was really the #13 team in the nation or looked like they were the least bit interested you are crazy....but then again that's starting to look more like the case anyway.

Dude get over yourself. This is the same ASU team that got blown out by Nebraska so where was your chirping then? It was a good effort today for sure, but if you thought Iowa was really the #13 team in the nation or looked like they were the least bit interested you are crazy....but then again that's starting to look more like the case anyway.

Good point about the Nebraska game ....but I just got home from The Ohio game and was drying out and crying in my beer. 38-9 against the Nebraska first team ant to bad bro. They played until late into the 4th. We played Bamas second team and still had a 10 play game plan that kept our "D" on field way to long. That carried over last week and thank the football gods we snapped out of it the 2nd half.

About me being crazy...... I'm crazy enough to make to all but 2 fall practices this year....so I know what these players can do. The "D" is the real deal they just need some help from the "O" and this team can win out. We have the talent.... its all over the place this year .....is all of it in the right spots? in my opinion no. Is our play calling at its best..... not even close. So yea I'm crazy to want this Head coach to step it up for his players and lead them every game not just the ones that we might be able as he would put it " TO STAY IN THE HUNT" .

Yea I'm crazy....crazy for NORTH TEXAS FOOTBALL !!!!

Edited by saysojoe

Good point about the Nebraska game ....but I just got home from The Ohio game and was drying out and crying in my beer. 38-9 against the Nebraska first team ant to bad bro. They played until late into the 4th. We played Bamas second team and still had a 10 play game plan that kept our "D" on field way to long. That carried over last week and thank the football gods we snapped out of it the 2nd half.

About me being crazy...... I'm crazy enough to make to all but 2 fall practices this year....so I know what these players can do. The "D" is the real deal they just need some help from the "O" and this team can win out. We have the talent.... its all over the place this year .....is all of it in the right spots? in my opinion no. Is our play calling at its best..... not even close. So yea I'm crazy to want this Head coach to step it up for his players and lead them every game not just the ones that we might be able as he would put it " TO STAY IN THE HUNT" .

Yea I'm crazy....crazy for NORTH TEXAS FOOTBALL !!!!

saysojoe knows football!!! so no messing with joe!!! UNT needs lots more so called "crazy" fans just like him. joe, you get as "crazy" as you want!!!

Guest JohnDenver

What about the loss to K State last year ?

They are not a very good team. Can anyone really say we went into Manhatten with a gameplan to win that game ?

They are way different team this year.

Guest JohnDenver

Why are you still talking about last year ?

He is setting up the history of being under-prepared.

I am giving this staff the same amount of time I gave the previous staff. Hopefully they pull through and we have success sooner than we did with Dickey. I don't want to wait until the fifth year to have a winning record.

I wonder if the 95% of The Arkansas State fans are mad at the coaching staff for having a game plan and actually going in to and undefeated Iowa stadium and trying to win for their school. I wonder if those 95 % are mad at the coaching staff for not just showing up and getting their paycheck because after all its just a "BODYBAG GAME". I wonder if those 95% are mad at the coaching staff because the The REAL SEASON starts with the SUNBELT. I wonder if those 95% are made at the coaching staff because they played to win and played with pride and now they have all the confidence to play anybody in the Sunbelt and know down deep they can win every game. I wonder !!!!!!!!

Thank You Red Wolves for going for it !!!!!!!

It couldn't possibly be that Alabama (one of the most talented teams in the country) have just a much more talented team than we do this year, could it? I might remind you that we "went for it" a few years ago against Oklahoma by continuing to throw the ball incessantly and that turned out awesome for us.

It couldn't possibly be that Alabama (one of the most talented teams in the country) have just a much more talented team than we do this year, could it? I might remind you that we "went for it" a few years ago against Oklahoma by continuing to throw the ball incessantly and that turned out awesome for us.

I too think this is mostly the real answer, but I think we could have used our assets better....better play calling, etc. I thought our OL did a good job of protecting Tune....just not as good at opening holes for RB's.

there can always be the excuses. lack of talent did not seem to bother ulm when they beat bama.

bs. either compete or get off the field and find another sport./

Considering every sunbelt team, along with many CUSA, Mountain West, MAC, and WAC teams have also suffered blowout losses to the big boys this year, I guess they should get off the field and find another sport also?

I guess your just a fan of the BSC top 25.

The best game plan in the world was going to get us a win that day.

Alabama is one of the top 5 teams in the country, we're nowhere close to that level, nor have we ever been anywhere close to that level in the last 25 years, perhaps ever...

If we beat Ak St, then thier near loss against Iowa is just that, another loss...We played Bama for a $900K pay check. Without that game (and the others like it), we don't fund a Football team, nor do at least 60% of all college football programs...

And Iowa will be lucky to finish the season in the top 25...

Edited by FloMoGrad