Nt Vs. Alabama

Mad Hatter

If it rains tomorrow at the game, Tasty will be happy I convinced him to buy a hat last week during the game so that he can two uses out of it.

I brought it with me. And it's a good thing, too... The weather here SUCKS right now. Even worse than the forecast indicated. We got pummeled with rain about 10 miles west of Tuscaloosa, so bad we had to turn on the hazards and drive 40 on the highway. Terrible, terrible rain.

It's better here in town, but it's still raining intermittent-to-heavy, non-stop.

Looks like another miserable weekend of football weather.

I brought it with me. And it's a good thing, too... The weather here SUCKS right now. Even worse than the forecast indicated. We got pummeled with rain about 10 miles west of Tuscaloosa, so bad we had to turn on the hazards and drive 40 on the highway. Terrible, terrible rain.

It's better here in town, but it's still raining intermittent-to-heavy, non-stop.

Man, I'll be saying a prayer for you guys, and for all of us in the Mean Green Nation. I'm just hoping that room keeps you at least warm and dry!

Okay dammmmmit , I really want this win more than any other this season. I hate Saban more than any other coach and think he is evil...

Monroe knocked them off, so we can too.....

If it rains it will help us since we will learn from our rain mistakes.

Keys to win the game: Limit turnovers and force turnovers and capitalize, Run the ball with your two stellar RBs, DL adds pressure and Dodge uses his knowledge against his former QB.

Take Bama down......

BAMA 41

NT 21......

If we win, Fry Street will burn down, the rest of it that is..... lol....

Hey, I just thought that I'd mention that the only people I saw who looked comfortable sitting around me at last week's game was a young couple wearing North Face parkas (no telling how much THOSE would cost, but I found something at least with a water repellant shell the next day for 30 bucks at Ross), and more intersesting, they were keeping their upper legs dry by draping chamois cloths over them, not leather (yes, I got a good look at their laps), but some kind of artificial fabric, rayon or something. Periodically, when the rain slackened, they'd take those chamois cloths, wring the water out of them, and put them back in place. They actually had smiles on their faces the whole time.